Chapter 5

Time: Saturday, around 1:40 PM

Bacon POV

"Bacon! Are we going yet?" Acorn yells at me from across the living room. I look at the clock, and reply "Sure, about time too. Now we got a train to catch. Let's go!" Me and Acorn hurry to the subway and get in the train heading to the city. "It's really crowded in here" I complain, "It's the subway, what do you expect?" says Acorn. We find open seats and sit down, then Acorn says "They're staring at us." She points towards a group of robloxians across from us as they stare and whisper in each other's ears. "They're definitely making fun of us. Tch." Acorn grumpily stares back at them, they suddenly seem surprised and look away from us. "At least other people got used to us" I optimistically say to divert Acorn from thinking about what just happened. She hesitates for a moment, then says: "I guess..." 

Time: Around 3:25

We walk out of the theater and get blinded by the sun's welcoming rays because of sitting in a dark room for so long. "That was a pretty good movie" I say to Acorn, "Meh, I think it was ok." I pull out my phone and see the time. 3:28. Lavender's words echo in my head, "If you guys finish the movie, let's say before 4, you can come over to our house too!". "Hmmm..." "Whatcha thinkin'?"says Acorn as we walk back to the subway. "You want to go over to Guest's house?" I ask. "What?" Acorn seems surprised. "Lavender didn't tell you?" I ask "No, she didn't tell me..." Acorn looks the other way. "So you want to go?" I ask again. "Uhhhh" Acorn hesitates, "Maybe? Is Lavender going to be there?" "I'm pretty sure she is." Acorn hesitates again. "Let's... go I guess."

Time: Around 3:35

I ring the doorbell on Guest's house and hear the yelling of Lavender and Blue arguing. "I'LL GET  IT!!!" "NO I WILL!!" "YOU ANSWERED LAST TIME!! AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE OUR FRIENDS OR ANYTHING!!" a long silence takes place and we hear a muffled conversation. A little while later, the door opens and we are welcomed in by Lavender saying "Sorry about that. Please, come in." Me and Acorn walk in as we see Noob sitting close to Guest on the couch while Blue was sitting near the dinning table drinking somthing. I look over to him and we make eye contact for milli-second before Blue seems to choke on his drink then face-plants onto the table. It makes a loud sound and I ask "is he ok?". I look over to Lavender who seems to be giggling, then says "yeah, he's fine. Anyways! Lets play another game for 6 people!" Guest whips his head around "But where will they sit?" "On the floor dummy! I'm sure they won't mind! I'll sit on the floor too." She grabs a controller and sits on the floor near the couch. Acorn silently sits next to her. I'm kinda worried about Blue though. I mean, his put his head on the table, and that's not good. I walk over and sit next to him. "Hey, are you ok?" I move my hand onto his back to confert him. He seems to just make him more tense. What do I do?

Yea I really have nothing to say see you next week