Chapter 3

Guest POV

Time: After school, after walking home

They lived right next to us? I didn't know that. Today's classes were rough too, due to the Roblox HQ deciding that all guests shouldn't talk today. I really don't get what they're thinking. At least it's better than not speaking every day. I write on my notepad {What's for dinner?} Lavender responds {We can have mac n cheese}. I honestly feel a bit embarrassed that I don't know how to cook. The last time I did, I burned almost everything. Blue and I go upstairs to do our homework. The Bacons and Noob are lucky. They don't have everyday life changed depending on how the Roblox HQ people think. I thought I would have no friends at school because I was a guest. But the Bacons and Noob are nice to me. I think Noob is especially nice to me though, right? No no no no it can't be, I'm just overthinking it. 

Time: Dinner

*BAM BAM* Lavender is knocking on my door, it's time for dinner I guess. As we eat dinner, I write on my notepad {was anyone mean to you today?} {Not really, just weird stares} writes Blue, {Same here} responds Lavender. {Did you feel "it" today?}. A weird silence, should I have not asked that? {No, not today} {me nethier}. {That's good.} We continue eating.

Time: Thursday, morning(I couldn't think of anything to write in the paragraph above lol)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, being annoying as always. I want to destroy it so badly. I brush my teeth and see Blue and Lavender sleepily walk past me. I spit out the toothpaste and test if we could talk today, "aaaaaaahhhh". We got lucky, we only had a few days of silence. Sometimes it could be up to a week or two. When we finished preparing our things for school and finished breakfast, we head to school.

Time: Lunch

"What are you guys gonna do on the weekend?" Acorn asks, "Me and Bacon are going to see that new movie that came out" "I don't really know what to do on the weekend, I think I'm just going to stay home and play video games" says Noob. Blue then follows what Noob says and exclaims "We don't have anything to do either." "Then do you guys want to do something together over the weekend?" "Hmmm," I think about it. There are so many things that could go wrong with this. We could be muted on that day, we could be a victim of one of those incidents that sometimes happens if we are outside, and worst case scenario, "it" could possibly-

"Hello? Guest, you there?" Noob asks. I snap back to the present. "Maybe we could, I'm not really much of a party planner so your gonna have to ask Lavender and Blue" I say.  Lavender and Blue's eyes light up because of this. They start talking about things that we could do over the weekend. I'm honestly worried though. I know I'm really pessimistic about it, but I worry about what we could do when us guest lose control. Lavender suddenly tells me that they invited Noob to our house on Saturday, then whispers "I secretly invited the Bacons too, Blue will be so shocked LOL" She giggles. What does she mean by that? Still, Noob at our house, I feel sort of excited about this, maybe even happy. Wait no no no no Guest you still need to think about the things that could happen.

Sorry if this chapter seems kind of bland, I kind of ran out of ideas halfway through. Next chapter next week!