Chapter 8

Time: Sunday morning

Noob POV

It's another morning, waking up alone, getting dressed alone, eating breakfast alone, spending the day alone. "Noobs are just default avatars, they will get replaced sometime later." I still remember someone saying that, but I can't remember who or when said that. I sometimes feel like I'm the last Noob left just looking around the city. Yesterday was really fun though, the most fun I've had in a long time really. After eating breakfast, I throw myself on the couch and look at the roof. I'm bored. Like always on weekends. I don't feel like watching anything on BloxTube or anything. Maybe I could take a walk at the park and chill there. "Ding-Dong!" the door bell rings. I head over and open the door to see... Guest? "Hello Guest! How's your day?" I say to him. "...It's been ok. Lavender kicked me out of the house because she said I was being a couch potato." he says "and I remember from yesterday that you said you have nothing to do so I thought..." Guest hesitates for a second, looking at the flowers next to my door. Then continues with his sentence. "... we could hang out in town?"

Time: Moments before the interaction above

Lavender POV

Another safe morning with my family might be boring to the normal Robloxian, but for us guests, its a relief. We have waffles for breakfast and start doing our own thing. I sit on the sofa and watch TV, wondering when the next time we will get muted. After some time(maybe 30 minutes?), I look to my side and see Guest sitting next to me. I ask "when did you get here?" and he simply replies "a little while after you did." Then sips the water that he was holding. I stare at him intensely then I get an amazing idea. I don't know why, but I seem to find out when Guest or Blue seem attracted to someone. After living with them for so many years, I know how they react to a crush(and they know when I do too which is sad) and I get to help them in their quest. I don't tell them obviously because they will deny it. I quickly think of a plan and start it. "Guest, your really being a couch potato." He looks over at me with confusion and only says "what." Continuing my plan, I then say "Your the oldest here, your our role model. You should go outside for some fresh air." Before he could say or do anything, I drag him over to the door and puts him back on his feet. I hand him some cash and push him out the door. "You can do whatever you want, buy yourself ice cream, watch a movie, you can even hangout with Noob. I'm sure he has nothing to do." I grin as I say Noob's name while seeing Guest's face turn pink. "Anyway, HaveFunDoingThingsOutsideDon'tDoAnythingStupidAnd return home in one piece!" I then slam the door and wonder about what was on the TV program.

By the time this chapter has been published, I should be back. I really don't have things to say in these parts. Next chapter next week!