Chocolate Kisses

Written as a request by @definitelyhatebooks. I hope you like it :)

(Chaesoo, frequent mention of alcohol, suggestive jokes)

-Jisoo's pov-

Jisoo stretched herself out, casually resting her arm around her friend's shoulder. Girlfriend, she meant girlfriend. She still couldn't believe it. Was this beautiful woman sitting next to her really her girlfriend? Though she was unable to focus on the movie, she sighed contentedly.

She's mine, and no one else's, Jisoo thought possessively, feeling the way Rosé relaxed within her touch.

"You don't like the movie?"

Jisoo cursed herself for being caught staring, but pushed it away with a confident smirk. "You're way more interesting than this movie."

Blush rose to the blonde's cheeks. "But what about the lead? She's pretty, right? That's actually why I wanted to watch this," Rosé confessed.

Jisoo plastered a fake pout on her face. But Rosé didn't know it was fake since Jisoo was good at acting. The older girl let out a whine, her face snuffled into Rosé's neck. "You think Han So-Hee's prettier than me??"

"No-"

"Yes you do," Jisoo wrapped her other arm around her girlfriend, holding her tight. Rosé tensed up.

"Jisoo, I didn't mean it, I..." she became lost for words, unable to stop how utterly red her face was turning.

Jisoo sat up, chuckling. "I'm just messing with you, Pasta." She pet the other girl affectionately on the head, placing a kiss there as well.

Rosé gave Jisoo a kiss on her cheek, and Jisoo just couldn't suppress the happy butterflies that took over her senses. "Since when did my lips move to my cheek?" Jisoo teased. "Come here..." Jisoo leaned in.

"Nuh-uh," Rosé turned her head. "You made me think we were going to break up because youthought that Ithought that Han So-Hee was prettier than you."

"So what can I do to make up for it?" Jisoo bit on the inside of her cheek, her eyes landing on Rosé's soft, plump lips.

"Make me a snack, Chu~"

Jisoo hummed softly in reply, getting up off the couch and walking into her kitchen. What should I make for my princess?She wondered, opening the cabinet.

Bzzz! Her phone buzzed. She opened it and saw a few messages.

Group Chat (Lisa, Jennie, and 3 others)

Lisa:🍻🍷🍺

Lisa: tonight.

Yuqi: There's a beer emoji????? How come I've never known

Lisa: who's with me?

Yuqi: yeah sure

Jennie: I'll come, Lisa! What time tonight?

Yeji: YES. i needed this

Lisa: let's go now, jen!!!!!!!!

Lisa:I can't wait any longer.

Jisoo: Room for one more?

Lisa:dude of course

Jisoo:You'd better not sneak off with Jennie.

Yeji: yeah dude we all saw you last time

Lisa: no!! I swear!!

Jennie: we could if you wanted to, Lisa 😏