Rose's LOVESICK but Jisoo's LOVESTRUCK

(Lisoo, suggestive jokes, Taerose)

--Jisoo's pov--

"This is exactly what you don't need," I mutter to her.

"It...makes me happier," Rosé says in between sniffles.

"No, it doesn't," I tell her. I sigh, closing my eyes and putting my hand on my head to rub my forehead. Rosé poked me in the shoulder until I looked up.

"You're just grumpy because they're all straight."

I shooed her hand off my shoulder, handing her a tissue as her favorite part came. We had seen the same movie twice before. The first time, people had been there, the second time, not so much. And now, there was no one in the theater. Except for Rosé and I of course.

"I'll never leave you. I love you," Rosé said along with the movie, in tears. "Taehyung never said that to me." She bit her lip, wiping her face with his sweater and completely ignoring the tissue that I gave her. Anyways, the movie was finally over.

And there's no way in hell Rosé could force me to watch that goddamn movie not one more time.

The movie theater doors opened. I didn't know why anyone would want to walk into the movie when the credits were about to roll.

"Damn, I bet this movie got longer every time you guys watched it."

Before I could turn to see who had spoken, my eyes were covered.

"Bet you can't guess who..."

I sighed a long sigh, sneakily enjoying it. "Hmmm. Irene?"

"Come onnn, Irene isn't nearly as sexy as the person standing behind you."

I laugh, knowing that was just a tease. I pause in faux thought, knowing exactly who was standing behind me.

"I'll give you a hint, I'm the one who made you breakfast this morning."

I chuckled, "Is it that girl who spilled hot coffee all over me while making said breakfast?"

"That was an accident!" The hands were removed from my eyes. "I scared you though, didn't I, Chu?" Lisa looked at me smugly, crouching behind my chair.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Not the slightest bit. Here's a tip: if you're trying to surprise me, don't enter the room saying 'damn'."

"Why?"

"That's how you always enter the room. So, I'm going to know who it is."

She rested her chin on my shoulder, gently brushing my hair behind my ear. "Hey, I'm sorry I spilled coffee on you, please forgive me."

"I'll think about it," I murmured, turning my head to her face and leaning closer to her.

"Gol-lee, get a room," Rosé huffed.

"Ah, eff you, Rosie-Posiey," Lisa teased, standing up and hopping over into our row.

"You can if you want. I'm single now." Rose bit her lip suggestively.

I laughed, unable to help it. Lisa stuck her tongue out at Rosé. She holds her hand out and I take it, letting her help me stand up. "I only sleep with this one," she says, pointing to me and taking my bag in the other hand.

Rosé got up as well, watching with narrow eyes as I slid my hand around Lisa's waist, albeit a little possessively, to bring her closer to me. "Jisoonie, you're supposed to be on my side!"

I ruffle Lisa's light-colored hair. "I know, but... she's so cute." I got a little shy admitting that out in the open. I saw Lisa blushed too.

Rosé couldn't roll her eyes enough, pulling her hood over her head and heading out the door.

Before I could follow her, Lisa placed her hands on my face, bringing me even closer. "You were gone so long, I got worried," she murmured, looking back and forth between my eyes before picking one.

Usually, I'm great at being witty and thinking fast. But not when she's holding me like this. It's like those butterflies come back, from when we'd first met. I'd thought that, when we had become official, that those butterflies had burned in hell. But, I guess not.

"Baby, you can't protect me all the time," I whisper, my other hand going to her waist as well. I'm so envying her height right now.

"I know," she mutters, "but I want to." She brought herself forward. I closed my eyes, ready for it, but then I backed away.

"We're in a public space, what if there's cameras?" I shared my worries.

"I don't care," Lisa said boldly, tightening her grip a little on Jisoo. I turned my face to the side, embarrassed. I mumbled something under my breath, hoping she caught it because I didn't want to repeat myself.

"What was that?" Lisa had a questioning stare as she softly turned my face back to where it was before so that she could look at me.

"Lisa... do you mind having to bend down to kiss me...?"

"Jisoo!!" Lisa exclaimed, pulling their faces away. "I'm like 5 centimeters taller than you! That's not a lot! You have to stop worrying. Please? No one's going to see us I promise, so stop stalling." Lisa looked at me with sincerity.

I pulled her closer. "Okay," I murmured against her lips. Our kiss was savory. I ran my hands up her spine, loving the feeling of her body pressed against mine, enjoying the way she dipped into the kiss further when I softly brushed that spot on her back that made her twitch just slightly.

"Mm, you left before I could give you one this morning," Lisa pouted, turning around and walking out.

I followed, taking her hand with a smile. "To be fair, Rosé practically dragged me out the door."

My mood darkens a smidge as I notice what she smells like. "Can't you go somewhere legal?"

"There's nowhere like it. No place legal, anyways." Lisa swallowed, hurrying out of the theater. She held my hand tight, spinning me at the entrance. I knew what she was trying to do, distracting me by making me smile like an idiot while she spun me like a princess. I know she wanted me to forget about it. But I couldn't.

Every few days, Lisa goes to dangerous dancing competitions. There's a whole crowd of people, bets are made, double bets even, by secret people teaming up for a higher price. When someone wins, they are gifted the money from the opposing side's bets. And when someone loses... Well, Lisa had never told me. Even though I'm older than her, Lisa said it's too harsh for my innocent ears.

We got into our car, and I intercepted her from turning on the radio. Unable to look at her, I ask, "where do all those people get the money from?"

"Jichu, you don't have to–"

"Just tell me, I won't be mad." I know the answer. But I want to hear it from her mouth.

"It's stolen," Lisa says quietly.

"Will you promise to never go again?" I say after a few moments. It sounded a bit forceful, but I hadn't intended it to sound that way.

She doesn't say anything. She's thinking. I wait, uncertain, yet hopeful that she understands where I'm coming from. I just– I don't want her to get hurt. I don't want her to face whatever consequence it is for losing any of the competitions.

"I'll never go again." Lisa exhales slowly, shaking out her hands.

I leaned forward, kissing her for longer than I should've considering that we weren't in a car with tinted windows and there were cameras in the parking lot. Eh, they probably wouldn't be able to see us anyways, right? Her lips are soft and comforting. "Thank you," I murmur, just loud enough for her to hear. She smiles, placing a hand against my cheek before shifting the car into gear.

"What do you want me to make you for dinner?" I ask her. She knows I don't cook for just anyone.

Lisa makes that face she makes when she gets an idea. It's so stupid. But it makes her look so innocent. Like when we were teens, and our biggest problem was who was going to have the last bit of ice cream. "Let me take you out to dinner."

I adjust the mirror in the front of the car, smiling like some lovestruck teen, just like Lisa was.

"And," she says, "I think I wiped all your lipstick off."