Chapter 8: --Peter Parker.

So if y'all read the last chapter, this one is gonna be somewhat short too. This was supposed to be with that but I had no time and I didn't want compromise my daily upload record.

So don't consider this another chapter but a part 2 of the last one that I wasn't able to finish in time. Alright, Enjoy. Also the ending will ruin you but that's by design. Stick around though for the last part though. It'll explain everything.

_____________________

Daily Bugle HQ

Robbie, was on the floor, unconscious. Many on the ground or cut up by the exploded glass. The Goblin standing on his glider, Jameson by the throat.

"Jameson, you slime! Who's the photographer who takes the pictures of Spider-Woman." Holding him up.

"I don't know who he his, his stuff comes by mail." Jonah lies.

"Oh well, guess you'll do." Gagging Jameson. The intention was to cause a ruckus, one that would get Spider-Woman's attention. He certainly did. She came into view not long after. "Come on, Spider Woman..." Leading her through the city, Jameson in hand.

"When did you become a kidnapper?" She yells as she masterfully swings through the obstacles he takes her through. She's swung here multiple times, it's her city. "I don't really see the point in all this, you know. I've swung here more than you have."

"Oh don't worry that wasn't the plan, this was." The Goblin pointed to sky and out of the sun, the vulture returned. Slamming her into brick wall.

"Ergh!- Aren't you supposed to be in Prison!?" Struggling.

"No prison can hold me." He tightens his grip around her neck. "Now where's that little skink with the camera?"

"Right here!" Jumping down from one of the roofs. Kicking the Vulture in the face. "Go get Jameson, I'll deal with this bird."

She nodded. Making a beeline straight for the Goblin.

"There he is..." The Goblin smiled as his plan is playing as he predicted. "Catch, Spider-Woman!" Throwing Jameson into the wind, a loud muffled scream can be heard.

Spider-Woman catches him, setting him down onto a roof. Peter catches up not long after.

"What happened to the Vulture?" She asks.

"I don't know, he let me go." Peter similarly confused. Seeing both the Vulture and the Goblin, flying away. "Let's go after them."

"No." She holds Peter back. "I'm not gonna let you."

"What? No-" Peter protests.

"Sorry... This one's just too dangerous." Webbing both of his arms and legs to a wall near to Jonah, who's watching all this unfold. "I said I'd protect you, this is how."

"Gwe- Spider-Woman!" Trying to free himself from his restraints. "Stop- just let me, help you!"

She runs off, swinging away. She tracks them down to an old building by the river. Typical stuff for evil masterminds. Gwen's not an idiot she knows they're waiting but there seems to be no other way around it. The least they'll expect is for her to go in guns blazing or webs blazing in her case.

Busting through a window on the roof. She faced her enemies head on and alone.

_____________________