Chapter 16 Mu Qing's Calculation

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 Mu Qing's Calculation

    "Remember that the only one I love is you." Chu Han looked at Mu Qing with tenderness in his eyes, "Maybe I will wrong you for a while, and I will definitely make it up to you in the future." Mu Qing smiled and said nothing

    , Chu Han leaned forward and kissed Mu Qing's forehead, "I'm going out first."

    "Yes." Mu Qing responded, looking at Chu Han's back, Yang Wan is the person you have worked so hard to get, I don't know Can you afford it in the future?

    In fact, in the final analysis, Mu Qing didn't know whether Yang Wan had spatial abilities or whether she had spatial accessories. He didn't even say it directly, but guided Chu Han to guess by himself. , rather than being told by others.

    No matter which one it is, there is no possibility between Chu Han and Yang Wan. What Chu Han is thinking about is only the space accessory, and what he wants is the divine water inside.

    Mu Qing didn't know whether Yang Wan was so powerful because of that water ability, but Chu Han was willing to believe so. After all, it was extremely impossible for Chu Han to feel that he was inferior to a woman.

    So what if he can predict it, Mu Qing never believes that the future is fixed, a small change, the future will be completely different.

    However, Yang Wan and Chu Han don't know which of them will have the last laugh, one can predict it, and the other has no intention of doing mental calculations. Can Chu Han's ending be the one that Yang Wan predicted before?

    Yang Wan didn't know this, and she didn't go back to her room, but went to Xu Yuanchen's room, and frowned as soon as she entered the room. You must know that Xu Yuanchen may not have taken a bath for a long time, and the smell in the room can be imagined, " When did you get so familiar with Mu Qing?"

    Xu Yuanchen sat on the bed, looked at Yang Wan and said, "Sister Yang, you can sit down as you like."

    Yang Wan looked at it, and did not sit down, but leaned on the At the table, looking at Xu Yuanchen seriously.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't answer Yang Wan, but asked, "Sister Yang likes Brother Chu?"

    Yang Wan didn't hide her feelings, she didn't even mean to hide her, she just nodded.

    "Then what about Brother Mu? He has been with Brother Chu for so long." Xu Yuanchen couldn't understand Yang Wan, who was clearly a mistress, but she acted confidently.

    Yang Wan raised her eyebrows and said, "Mu Qing is not

    good enough for Brother Chu." "Emotions are not a matter of being worthy or not." Xu Yuanchen persuaded, "Sister Yang, have you ever thought about it, if Brother Chu can really do it for you?" If you abandon Brother Mu, will Brother Chu abandon you and choose someone else when you meet someone more powerful?"

    Before Yang Wan could answer, Xu Yuanchen continued, "You must know that everything is difficult at the beginning, and this is the first time. After that, the second time will be a matter of course, and at that time, what will Sister Yang do?"