Chapter 185 The Last Days Secret 20

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 185 The Last Days Secret 20

    Yan Tianyu finally put down the information, pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "Your Majesty, according to the information you gave me, if you want to make another collision to repair the chaos and loopholes in the space, you will need a lot of energy. Xu Yuanchen's whole body cultivation is useless, or he will die immediately."

    "Yes." Yao Shu did not hide this, "But does he really not want to do it? If he doesn't do it, at most it will be time I went back to the future space, and what about you? Predator is not called for fun."     Several people were silent, and Yao Shu said, "What I want is to stay and enjoy life, and you What? Can you really watch this space be destroyed again? Xu Yuanchen think about the last look of the space in your memory... Moreover, I also showed you what the future world will look like... If you close this space and eliminate those Locust-like looters, based on what you know and the technology you know, are not without the power to change." "The     problem is, even if Xu Yuanchen sacrifices, your idea may not be realized." Yan Tianyu said He said, "All these are your assumptions. Do you want Xu Yuanchen to use his life to prove whether this assumption is true or not? Besides, according to the transformation of cultivation base and energy, Bodhisattva's cultivation base is higher." "It's not the same." Yao     Shu He didn't get angry because of Yan Tianyu's questioning, and said calmly, "Because the current Xu Yuanchen is a part of the intersection of time nodes.     " This feeling made him want to vent fiercely.     Xuan Nan directly angrily said, "Why do you make decisions for others."     "Because it's either he or me." Yao Shu calmed down almost coldly, "Only the two of us have experienced the same parallel space twice. This kind of opportunity is rare in a hundred years, and before Xu Yuanchen merged his memory, I was the only one who was suitable, but I didn't want to die, and besides, I didn't have that much energy." Baiqiu widened his eyes, looked at Yao     Shu and then at Xu Yuanchen, " You don't want to die, does Xu Yuanchen want to die?"

    Yao Shu didn't speak, but looked at Xu Yuanchen. Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing were probably the calmest among them, "Actually, I don't want to be a savior at all." Xu Yuanchen said with self-mockery, "I never thought about it For what space, world, sacrifice, but Yao Shu is right, some things always have to be done by someone, in fact, the current space is much better than what I remember..." Actually Xu Yuanchen didn't know, even if he really If you succeed in correcting the distortion of this space, how long can this space last? If you have not found a way to change the environment, I am afraid that sooner or later you will have to go back to the old path.

    "You don't care how long this space can last." Yan Tianyu sneered and said, "If you want to die together, why do you make sacrifices." "

    No." Xu Yuanchen said, "Tianyu, even if it's not me, sooner or later the parallel space will It will be distorted by the predators' many forced changes and energy collisions, but I am indeed responsible for the current situation." "

    The cycle of cause and effect," Botian said suddenly.

    "This space now is equivalent to the intermingling of multiple parallel spaces. Not only is this one affected, but others are also affected." Yao Shu explained, "My idea is based on Xu Yuanchen's situation." In the