Chapter 76 Between Gains and Losses

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 76 Between Gains and Losses

    Pei Haojie and Yan Tianyu looked at each other outside, without saying anything, Pei Haojie sighed, and the two of them had a faint guess in their hearts, but neither of them could say anything about their relationship.

    However, Yan Tianyu felt strange. What was the reason? Xu Yuanchen's concern for Mu Qing and Mu Qing's tolerance for Xu Yuanchen were all in his eyes. Why did they enter the space once, two people...

    When Xu Yuanchen came out, the expressions of Pei Haojie and Yan Tianyu had returned to normal. It might be because the sky was too dark. Mu Qing got out of the car with Mu Le in his arms. Except for the blood in his eyes, he couldn't see the cry just now. as hopeless.

    Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing looked at each other, and took the lead to look away, "You all go to rest, I will watch the night."

    Pei Haojie and Yan Tianyu responded, and found a place to sit down and rest with eyes closed, in Mu Qing's arms Mu Le looked at Xu Yuanchen, then at Mu Qing, but did not speak. Xu Yuanchen took out a milk pudding from the space, walked to Mu Qing, put the pudding in Mu Le's hand and said, "After eating, rest too Well, if the child doesn't sleep well, he won't grow tall."

    Mu Le held the pudding in his small hands, looked up at Mu Qing, Mu Qing bent down and put Mu Le down, and said softly, "Get in the car and eat, finished eating Remember to rinse your mouth with water while sleeping, do you know where the water is?"

    "I know." Mu Le was still a little worried, but he was very obedient, "Brother..." He wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, so he pouted, "Brother, I'm going to rest then." "Yes.

    " Xu Yuanchen responded, and reached out to rub Mu Le's head.

    Only then did Mu Le get into the car with the pudding in his arms. Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing and reached out to touch Mu Qing's eye sockets. Others might not be able to see it, but he could notice the slightest change in Mu Qing, "It's swollen." Mu

    Qing Blinking his eyes, his eyelashes brushed Xu Yuanchen's fingers, and whispered, "Let's talk." "

    I happen to have something to tell you too." Xu Yuanchen forced himself to smile, and naturally took Mu Qing's hand , said, "Let's go over there."

    "En." Mu Qing looked down at their two intertwined hands, her heart throbbing with pain, her eyes flickered, with a little confusion.

    They didn't go too far, Xu Yuanchen raised their hands together, closed his eyes, and said, "Mu Qing, let's break up."

    Mu Qing suddenly looked up at Xu Yuanchen, "You..." Why do you feel sorry for yourself.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't dare to look into Mu Qing's eyes, and didn't even dare to raise his head. Tears dripped down on the ground, and his voice was unsteady, "I'm an only child, and my parents are gone. If you don't dislike me, can you recognize me as your younger brother? "

    "Is it worth it?" Mu Qing's voice trembled a little, he knew what Xu Yuanchen said these things for, but it was precisely because of Xu Yuanchen's intentions, and even those small thoughts moved Mu Qing even more, a feeling of being needed and valued .