Chapter 39

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

    Xu Yuanchen didn't wait until the afternoon, he went out after a short rest after breakfast, and this time he took Xiao Baihua away.

    After Chen Fei blocked the door, she didn't go to the living room to guard. Instead, she carried Mu Le and her daughter to the bed, spread the quilt she brought from the next door on the floor, and lay on the floor in the bedroom to rest.

    And Xu Yuanchen didn't go too far, but took out the little white flower on the grass in front of the small building, and said, "Stop attracting two zombies." The little white flower stretched its petals, and the flower leaves hugged

    Xu Yuanchen's hand Just about to rub, Xu Yuanchen pinched the flower branch severely, "No rubbing."

    Xiao Baihua suddenly became unhappy, "Chenchen! Rubbing."

    "No." Xu Yuanchen didn't know it was okay, how could it be possible after knowing Touch Xiaobaihua's flower path again, "Hurry up to attract zombies."

    "If you don't rub it, you won't work." Xiaobaihua said that she also has a temper.

    "I have integrity." Xu Yuanchen's face was full of black lines, "For another condition, wait for my hair..." "

    Wait until you have hair." Xiao Baihua is no longer fooled, "It's okay to touch it if you don't rub it."

    "..."

    Looking at the attracted zombies, Xu Yuanchen viciously vented all his anger on the zombies, hacking them to death didn't count, and even dismembered them completely.

    And whether the little white flower has fulfilled its wish can be known by the way it stands swaying gracefully on Xu Yuanchen's shoulder.

    Xu Yuanchen said that Jiecao is just a silver-gray fat dumpling, he doesn't need this thing!

    Because the little white flower can only attract zombies within 500 meters, Xu Yuanchen even changed several places, even cleaned up the zombies without using supernatural powers, and dug up a lot of crystal nuclei, but he just didn't meet the second one. level zombies.

    It wasn't until he got near the old garage that he almost died that the second-level zombie came over attracted by the little white flower. Xu Yuanchen didn't go straight up this time with the Tang Dao, but stretched out his hand to condense two small fireballs towards the second-level zombie. Hit him.

    Jie Cao said that his fire ability had mutated, and he wanted to see what was different.

    Seeing that the second-level zombie didn't know how to hide at all, the fireball touched him and ignited directly, Xu Yuanchen frowned, except that the color of the fire became darker, he didn't notice any difference.

    Xu Yuanchen dodged the zombie's attack, cut off the zombie's head with the Tang knife in his hand, then dug out the crystal nucleus, and turned to leave after the zombie was burned to ashes and the fire was extinguished.

    He turned around almost the entire club, and when he was sure that nothing was lost, he stuffed the little white flower into his trouser pocket.