Chapter 35 Mu Le's Thoughts

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 35 Mu Le's Thoughts

    When Chen Fei came back, she saw that Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing were covered with medicine, and asked suspiciously, "Yuanchen, did you go to find medicine?" The water was taken out, "It's so strange, not only the warehouse but also the kitchen is empty." First gave Mu Le one piece of compressed biscuit, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing two each, and she had two left over, and burned it again The water flushed three cups of milk, gave Mu Le a cup, and then hugged his daughter to feed him a little bit, "Yuanchen, break open the compressed biscuits and soak them in milk to feed Mu Qing." Both Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing knew that all the supplies were in their hearts

    . What's going on without it, especially Xu Yuanchen is about to curse with anger, there are so many things in the warehouse and you don't want to let the kitchen go, didn't you think of leaving a way for Chen Fei's mother and daughter to survive?

    But it was also thanks to this incident that diverted Chen Fei's attention, or it was really difficult to explain her problem of finding medicine, so she glanced at Mu Qing with a guilty conscience, and Mu Qing lay there quietly, I don't know if I found it.

    "Xiao Le, drink slowly, don't burn your mouth, or I'll feed you later." Chen Fei didn't know where to find the straw, and just used the straw to feed her daughter, very carefully and patiently. Her daughter reached out to grab it from time to time, causing milk to drip on Chen Fei's clothes and the baby's face from time to time.

    Chen Fei didn't show any impatience, even her eyes were tender.

    Mu Le held the compressed biscuits in both hands, and ate them with his teeth. The milk was placed on the tea table beside him. Xu Yuanchen took the cup of milk that belonged to Mu Qing, opened the compressed biscuits and soaked them in it, and then went to the kitchen to rummage through the cabinets. Go find the spoon.

    But when the first drawer was opened, Xu Yuanchen blushed and looked out in embarrassment, and found that these two people would not see him, so he quickly closed the drawer and went to look through the drawer again. It's full of sex toys, how could the cabinet be better.

    When he found the spoon and went out, even his scalp was red. After all, the hair on Xu Yuanchen's body and face had been burned off, and he really looked like a brown egg at first glance.

    Chen Fei saw Xu Yuanchen froze for a moment before taking the spoon he handed over, "What's wrong with you?

    "

    Because water can't be wasted to wash these things now, Chen Fei put the spoon in her mouth, and then held it for her daughter to breastfeed.

    Xu Yuanchen wiped the spoon with toilet paper, and squatted down with a cup soaked in compressed biscuits to feed Mu Qing. Mu Qing also took a look at Xu Yuanchen, and opened his mouth to eat a small piece of milk-soaked biscuit. Scanning the room subtly, he already understood in his heart that this boy...is really unexpectedly innocent.

    But the water for cleaning the wound, the powder that was sprinkled later, and even the pills that were fed to him... It seems that the club can't find them. Besides, Mu Qing didn't believe that Xu Yuanchen would leave one of his injured and two children alone in the house. .