Chapter 87 Zombie News

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 87 Zombie News

    In fact, Xu Yuanchen, listening to what they said, suddenly felt that he was a little hypocritical just now, the end of the world, so what about animal food, isn’t it all eaten, as long as it can fill the stomach, as long as it can survive, and share it with others The cats and dogs eat, it is purely never hungry.

    "Where are you going?" Xu Yuanchen grabbed a small handful of dog biscuits and asked while eating them slowly.

    Dong Jing poured a glass of water for each of them, "I want to find a place to settle down."

    Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "You go along this road, a safe base is not bad."

    Yan Tianyu put the safe base After the regulations were briefly explained, Dong Jing and the others looked at each other, feeling satisfied.

    Kong Zhe asked, "What about you?"

    "Go to Yangcheng to have a look." There was nothing to hide, Mu Qing asked, "Is there anything unusual on the way you came here?"

    "Anomaly?" He Weiwei was a little puzzled The question was repeated.

    "Anything you think is wrong is fine." Mu Qing explained.

    Dong Jing frowned, and said, "That said, there is one thing, the zombies on the road... It's a bit strange, I feel that as soon as I get around here, the zombies increase." "There are more zombies?" Yan Tianyu bit his

    pen , looked at Dong Jing and asked, "Can you be more specific?"

    Dong Jing nodded, and drew a simple map on the ground, "We were rescued by you at the beginning, and after you left, we walked in this direction. For example, this paragraph On the way, we met ten zombies, but after approaching here, we met thirty in a short distance." "

    Yes." Kong Zhe remembered after being reminded like this, "I said back then that there were fewer zombies. , We have also walked a lot, like this kind of place, there should be fifteen to twenty zombies." What     they said was just a metaphor, Mu Qing frowned, and even Yan Tianyu's face became serious, He asked, "Do you feel that the zombies from other places have migrated here?"     "That's right." Dong Jing said.

    Xu Yuanchen pondered for a while, and said, "Let's go take a look again."

    Pei Haojie's face was a little serious, which is not a good sign, "We just walked this road, and the zombies are almost cleared up. If you go to the security base, you should take advantage of it now." Let's go."

    Dong Jing thought for a while, looked at He Weiwei and Kong Zhe, then nodded and said, "Okay, see you later." "Yes

    ." Xu Yuanchen and the others stood up and sent Dong Jing and the others away. After cleaning up the zombies that surrounded him, he got into the car. This time, he didn't take the planned route, but started to check around.

    It just turned more and more wrong, Yan Tianyu dug out the crystal nucleus in the brain of the zombie he had just killed, "It's not right."

    Xu Yuanchen suddenly looked in one direction, his eyes flickered and said, "Advanced zombie."