Chapter 178 The Last Days Secret 13

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 178 The Last Days Secret 13

    Xu Yuanchen wasn't sure if Putian was suggesting something, Han Shaoru said, "Go this way." After he was blind, he relied more on his senses.

    "En." Xu Yuanchen responded, and several people followed Han Shaoru, while Fu Shaoyi held the pot of cactus, and no one said a word.

    The route Han Shaoru took was very strange, not a straight line. When he stopped, the sun had already set, and he drew out his sword, as if he waved it casually, as if a layer of transparent veil was cut. Inside reveals another world.

    And when the world appeared in the eyes of Xu Yuanchen and the others, their expressions changed slightly. They saw Xiao Zhang was setting up a tent, and they smiled when they saw Fu Shaoyi, "I'm back." Yan Tianyu lightly touched Fu Shaoyi from

    behind , Fu Shaoyi is not a fool, he nodded and said, "Yes, I will help you."

    Xu Yuanchen and the others silently stepped forward to help set up the tent, and the abandoned car was parked aside, nothing unusual, Mu Qing After taking a look, he found that there was no difference except for the pot of prickly pears that Fu Shaoyi was holding, that is, the stolen goods on the wheels were all the same.

    And none of the other people were missing, and the four disappeared people were also there, and they didn't feel surprised that Xu Yuanchen and the others suddenly appeared, as if they were there in the first place.

    Xuan Nan smiled and said to Xiao Zhang, "Are you tired?"

    "Not tired." Xiao Zhang moved quickly, "If you are tired, just rest on the side and you will be fine soon." "It's okay."

    Xuan Nan found them The position of the tent did not change at all, and he lowered his eyes slightly and said, "Xiao Zhang, what did you do before the end of the world?"

    "One recruit." Xiao Zhang said with a chuckle.

    "Oh, which major?" Xuan Nan asked.

    Xiao Zhang said, "The man who drove the armored car was in the car in the summer. It was like taking a sauna." "

    What happened last time you came to Lop Nur?" Xuan Nan asked casually.

    Xiao Zhang had no doubts, "Actually, I don't know too well. I felt drowsy. When I was woken up, I was already at the edge of the desert. Brother Fu was thrown out with me." "We left just now

    . , What's the matter? Did someone ask what we were going to do?" Xuan Nan sat next to Xiao Zhang and asked.

    Xiao Zhang shook his head, "No."

    "Xiao Zhang, tell me, what did we say to you before we left, why did we leave you alone to set up the tent?" Fu Shaoyi stared at Xiao Zhang and asked directly.

    If this Xiao Zhang is a Xiao Zhang he knows, it's useless to talk like Xuan Nan, it's better to ask directly, because he is straight.

    Xiao Zhang looked at Fu Shaoyi suspiciously, "Brother Fu, what's the matter with you?" Without waiting for Fu Shaoyi to answer, he said directly, "Didn't you just check the surrounding situation? Today is our team's turn."