Chapter 91 Shadow Mutation

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91 Shadow Mutation

    Han Shaoru stood outside the tent, listening to the voice inside, eyes flickered slightly, turned and left directly, Han Shaorui followed behind his brother, turned his face to look at the tent, "I hope they are not infected." "Yes.

    " "Han Shaoru looked at the dilapidated safe zone, "Xiao Rui, if something happens to me, you can live well." "

    Brother, what are you talking about?" Han Shaorui's face changed, "My relatives are only you That's it."

    "En." Han Shaoru didn't say anything more.

    Han Shaorui asked, "Brother, what kind of abilities are they?"

    Han Shaoru thought for a moment and said, "The one with the most serious burns is not the person with the ability. The energy fluctuations on him are different from those of the person with the ability. That woman is Jin The fourth-level supernatural powers of the Department of Power and the Department of Strength, the unconscious ones are those of the Spirit Department..." He stretched out his hand and rubbed the corners of his eyes, "The rest are Level 3 of the Water Department, Level 6 of the Metal Department, and Level 6 of the Wood Department...they are not infected. "

    Han Shaorui looked at the pitted walls of the security base, "It's hard tonight."

    Han Shaoru said nothing.

    This is not only Han Shaorui's idea, but also Xu Yuanchen's guess, because Han Shaorui's arrangements were made properly, and the few zombies who came to attack at night were cleaned up.

    The next day, follow-up rescuers came one after another, but Xu Yuanchen and the others were still in the tent and did not show up at all. Han Shaorui began to arrange search and rescue.

    It's just that Han Shaorui also lost the news of the forty people he sent out.

    After a day of recuperation, Xu Yuanchen has recovered for the most part, but Yan Tianyu is still awake, and there are not so many people guarding the tent anymore, even the military doctor has left. After all, manpower is limited, and those who have been found from the pile of corpses still have breath The people present were more seriously injured than Xu Yuanchen and the others.

    Fan Yu had already sat up. He looked outside the tent and listened carefully to the voices. He wanted to know more than anyone else how many people had been rescued, but he knew more clearly that if he went out now, he would only cause trouble for others. .

    Xu Yuanchen controlled the aura to check Yan Tianyu, frowning slightly, and found that the energy in his body was not working properly, like a rusty machine.

    Frowning, Xu Yuanchen checked Pei Haojie and heaved a sigh of relief. Pei Haojie's supernatural ability broke through the fifth level and was promoted to the sixth level. Although the external injury was serious, it did not hurt the inner part. This is good news.

    But Mu Qing was just the opposite. He fell from the fourth-level water-type ability user to the third-level, and even his meridians were damaged. If he hadn't drank the spiritual spring water in time...