Chapter 19 Mu Qing Confused

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19 Mu Qing Confused

    In fact, Yang Wan was also thinking about it. They thought they had encountered a zombie of the spiritual department. No one thought that there would be a zombie of the spiritual department here, but Yang Wan didn't know this kind of zombie, just like a supernatural person of the spiritual department It's rare, and there are very few spirit-type zombies. She has never seen them before, but she has only heard about them. Could it be that this zombie caused Chu Han and the others to suffer a lot?

    Thanks to them leaving early, the zombies of the mental department are extremely difficult to deal with. This zombie is probably of a low level, or they would not be so easy to get out of control.

    Hearing the sound of the walkie-talkie, Yang Wan frowned, "What's wrong?"

    "What happened just now?" Xu Yuanchen asked directly.

    Yang Wan was a little impatient and in a bad mood. After all, she was affected by the zombie. She glanced at Chu Han and saw that Chu Han was also puzzled, so she explained a little bit what she just thought, but she didn't say that she didn't understand the spirit. This is the zombie.

    After Zhao Kang heard this, he frowned and looked at Mu Qing and Mu Le, feeling a little suspicious in his heart. Why did they have something to do, while Mu Qing and Mu Le were not affected at all. Could it be that Mu Qing was hiding some cards? Sure enough, rich people are full of eyes. Thinking of this, she felt a little angry, and directly took the walkie-talkie in Xu Yuanchen's hand, "Then why are Mu Qing and Mu Le okay?" Yang Wan was also a little uncertain, but she couldn't let

    Chu Han Know, "because they are ordinary people." That kind of explains it.

    When Zhao Kang heard this, he felt a lot more balanced. No wonder, so what if you have money, it's not useless now.

    Xu Yuanchen was thinking about Mu Le's supernatural power. He was afraid that supernatural powers of the same attribute would have a certain ability to resist, but he would not say it out loud, "The spiritual system should be a kind of energy infection. Brother Mu and Xiao Le are no different. Yes, it's just that they don't have energy, so they're fine, but it's also thanks to them, otherwise the situation is more dangerous." This is to remind everyone that Mu Qing and Mu Le have saved them.

    Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo nodded. In fact, the two of them had just thought about the tragic death of everyone in the family. They were in a bad mood, and they cherished their only relative even more.

    In fact, they didn't realize that although they were out of control, because they were attacked for the first time, they had no experience, and their hearts were still affected. It would take a few days to fully recover.

    "What about the zombies? Why are they chasing us?" Wang Hong asked.

    Several people looked at each other and shook their heads. Mu Qing held Mu Le in her arms, lowered her eyes slightly and said, "I have some guesses, and I don't know if I'm right." "

    Brother Mu, tell me." Xu Yuanchen was the first to speak. road.

    "Why are they chasing us? Naturally, we have something that attracts them." Mu Qing gently squeezed his son's hand, "Zombies don't have IQ at all now, chasing energy is an instinct." Xu Yuanchen already knew what Mu Qing meant,