Chapter 32

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 32

    The car could no longer be driven, and when Chen Fei stopped the car in extreme danger, they were already surrounded by zombies, all Chen Fei could do was lock the car door.

    If the zombies were irrational just now, the moment they felt the energy in the spirit spring water, they would have gone crazy. They roared and rushed towards the car, no longer caring about chasing Chu Han and the others.

    Chen Fei had just slammed her head on the steering wheel, and when she looked up, she saw the zombies outside through the car window. She couldn't help screaming anymore, took off her seat belt in a panic, and turned sideways to untie the seat belt on the passenger seat. The immobilized daughter hugged her in her arms before protecting her with her body. She lowered her head and kissed her forehead vigorously. Tears kept falling on her face, as if she could survive surrounded by zombies. Like protecting your daughter.

    Mu Qing withdrew the hand supporting the front seat, and it took a lot of effort to make herself sit up. Mu Le stopped crying at this moment, and just snuggled up to Mu Qing's leg, holding Mu Qing's hand, looking very quiet , but the red and swollen eyes made people feel distressed, he coughed up a few mouthfuls of blood, and said in a hoarse voice, "In a while... those zombies will come at me, you take the opportunity to run with the child." Chen Fei did

    n't After realizing it, by the time she realized what Mu Qing was saying, their car was already full of zombies.

    "When the car breaks down, you bend over to hide. Don't break the door and go out immediately. When most of them come towards me, you can run with the child." Mu Qing struggled to speak, but he tried his best to speak slowly and clearly. Squeezing the fingers held by Mu Le, "I hope...you can survive." After speaking, he put his arms around Mu Le's head, closed his eyes and leaned on the back of the chair to rest.

    Chen Fei turned her head to look at Mu Qing, bit her lip and calmed down, fastened the baby to her body with a baby sling, and tightly held the iron rod in her hand, "Maybe... that captain doesn't know..." Saying these words At the time, Chen Fei felt very unconfident. How could she not know that when she let him get into her car, she was already abandoned. "After all, he just kept saying that he would take you away."

    Mu Qing hooked the corners of his mouth and didn't speak, and he didn't have the strength to care about these things anymore, at least there was Xiao Le by his side, he was not alone... Chu Han never knew why he wanted to adopt Xiao Le, and kept He was so kind to Xiao Le, and he never tried to understand him. He just complained that because of Xiao Le, they spent less time together.

    But does Chu Han know that when he gave up the company he worked so hard for because of the relationship between two people, he would also feel melancholy in his heart. When Chu Han went to work every day and was busy talking with customers in meetings, he would also feel lonely.

    All men are ambitious, people like Mu Qing also want to make a career, but they are already close to success, but because they don't want a rift between them, they retreat...to be a teacher, to teach, to Living an ordinary and simple life... how boring these things are compared to Chu Han's brilliant work.