Chapter 182 The Last Days Secret 17

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 182 The Last Days Secret 17

    The demon leader Xu Yuanchen has lost interest in everything, and even hates the identity of being a demon. If he can do it again, he must not go to the sun. Being a zombie is not comfortable at all... Undoubtedly, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen has a high

    IQ I almost thought of the space technology of the future world that the woman said, and things about parallel worlds.

    So after thinking about this, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen was interested in sweeping the predator's lair. Gradually, he discovered many things, including what the woman didn't tell him. The predator is actually a person from the future world. The development of the world ignores the progress of the environment. At that time, the environment was already on the verge of collapse, and no amount of technology could save the world. It is very likely to experience the Ice Age again, so all survivors from all over the world gathered together. Fight each other again.

    In order to survive, the predators began to study the mysterious monuments, especially the Mayan culture and those mysterious crop circles. On the one hand, they expected unknown forces to save them, and on the other hand, they wanted to find alien cultures and leave this place.

    Finally, a spaceship was found under the Egyptian pyramid. The material of this spaceship is very special, and the technology inside is even more advanced. survivors.

    But in the same way, they encountered a problem. The start-up of the spaceship required energy, and none of the energy known to the survivors could be used by the spaceship. At the same time, the spaceship also had damaged parts that needed to be reinforced and repaired.

    After several years of research, their understanding of the spaceship became more and more thorough, and they discovered that the crystal nucleus can replace the energy source of the spaceship itself to make the spaceship start and run, but the required base is very large, and the composition of the spaceship is a kind of harmony. The material of the crystal nucleus is very similar, that is to say, they need crystal nucleus, a large number of crystal nucleus, no one knows how big the universe is, how long they need to survive on this spaceship, and before finding a new living planet, they must Live on this spaceship.

    Even collecting all the crystal nuclei is not enough, but also because of the spaceship, a lot of advanced knowledge has been deciphered from it, and they know the parallel world.

    To put it simply, it is caused by a bifurcation of time. For example, if two people are chatting at this time node, then at the next moment, they may continue to chat, or one of them may leave; these two possibilities The time node that appeared gave rise to four possibilities, and the four possibilities gave rise to eight possibilities. Layer after layer bifurcation occurred at different nodes and evolved, forming different timelines, that is, different parallel worlds. .

    In order to survive, the survivors of this world have sent their ideas to the parallel world. At this time, it has been nearly a hundred years since the end of the world. Those who are poor in resources and can survive are often superior in strength. If they go to the parallel world, the same is true. Then they are likely to lose a lot and not get any resources.