04. Red Roses

Preeta looks at herself with judgemental eyes seeing the expressions over the face of the people around.

Was she really looking that bad?

Those piercing eyes of the people made her self conscious and she wanted nothing but to run again inside the changing room.

She never felt so shy, so reserved before. She was always proud of herself.

But she doesn't know why today, all of a sudden, these all stares were affecting her. She didn't knew why his strange expression was affecting her.

Grabbing the courage, Preeta take steps towards Sneha and Karan, her face lose its charm as she saw that shocked expression on both of their faces.

"This doesn't suits me right?" She asked slowly to sneha.

Sneha shook her head in 'no' vigorously and said,

"Mam! Mam! Mam! Aap itne jyada pretty lag rhe ho, m bta nhi skti. Every one passing by stopped for a moment seeing you. You made heartbeats skipped mam. Sir ko hi dekhlo. Clean bowled ho gye h!" Sneha said pointing towards Karan who was looking lostly at preeta.

Preeta's face lit up at her comment and she smiled brightly.

While At Sneha's remark, karan comes back to senses and put up and hard expression.

"Shut up, Ms. Verma!" He commands.

"Aur tum, This looks good. I do prefer Silver aur usme bhi Shimmery Silver i prefer more. So pack this up!" Karan said.

Preeta nods dryly.

She looks at herself and hums slowly. He looks at her and unknowingly, it slipped from his mouth,

"You do look beautiful!" He said slowly.

"Huh?" Preeta asks.

She tries so bad at maintaining an innocent face but fails miserably and ends up with a smirk on her face.

Karan rolls his eyes and said,

"Get done with it! Fast!" He commands and moves ahead.

Preeta looks at him with wide eyes and yells,

"Arey rukoo! Mujhe change to krne do!"

After changing, all gathered at the billing counter. First of all, prachi and Ranbir payed their own bills and then sneha.

When the turn came to pack the Karan and preeta's attires, They both stepped forward with their respective cards. Karan with his black card and preeta, with her regular one.

The person at the billing counter look at them both, who were glaring each other.

"M pay kr rha hu na!" Karan said, glaring preeta.

"M apne khud ke bills pay kr skti hu! Split the bill!" Preeta said, mirroring Karan's expression.

But karan put the card ahead to her's shocking her.

"Don't listen to her! Take it!" Karan commands the person at the billing counter.

He fearfully took the card from his and was about to swipe it when preeta said,

"Karo pay Karo. Aur uske baad m kya karungi, wo bhi sunlo. I will not wear this dress, not now, not ever. Even, M aaugi hi nhi reception m! Log mandap pe akela chodke jate h, m tumhe reception stage pe akela chod dugi! Go ahead and Pay the bill!" Preeta challenges him.

The cashier stops and forwards back the card to Karan. Karan gritts his teeths taking the card back,

"Manogi nhi na?" He asks, preeta nodded in no.