06. Villain

Caught stealing the ripped mango from a farmer's farm. But tho, she didn't stole it, it fell and directly landed on her head so she picked it up.

It was preeta's current situation.

She didn't took the mark, but it came to her.

She looked at Karan and then at ruchika, who was waiting for an answer.

"Tu yaha kya kr rhi h?" Karan asked.

Ruchika glared him and said,

"Bhabhi ko lag gyi h aur aap aise bol rhe ho! Goddamnit look at her scar. Oh my god!" Ruchika said, coming near preeta.

Preeta shuddered in fear and cling near Karan to save herself.

But of no use.

Ruchika came and looked at the 'scar'.

She was about to look closely when karan stopped her,

"Ruchika wo scar nhi h!" He said.

But ruchika jerked his hand and looked at the scar, she recalled Karan's words and widened her eyes.

"Fuck! Sach m scar nhi h, kyuki ye to kuch aur hi h!" She said.

Karan and preeta winced with her statement. Ruchika then looked up at Karan accusingly.

"Bhai! Room m jaane Tak ka bhi wait nhi hua aapse?" She said, narrowing her eyes at Karan.

Karan shut his eyes tightly, rubbing his forehead and preeta made a crybaby face.

Too much embarrassment.

"Nothing to speak now? Huh?" Ruchika said, teasing.

Karan opened his eyes and shook his head. He started going away but stopped and came back.

He held ruchika's hand. She looked at him widening her eyes.

"Kya h?" She asked.

"Tu bhi chal mere saath!" He said and took him away with him leaving preeta alone.

Preeta let out a breath of relief and leaned back on the counter. She ran her hand back and picked up the first glass she found and brought it near her lips.

Seeing it was alcohol, she kept it back in a millisecond and then pushed the glass as far as she could.

"I m not touching alcohol for my entire lifetime now!" She said to herself.

"Bhai! Tu mujhe Zara ek frooti Dede!" She ordered and sat on the stool, fixing her hairs so as to hide the 'scar'.

Just then, Rachit came to her and said,

"Bhabhi! Chaliye aapko sab bula rhe h!"

Preeta clicked her tongue and said,

"Ab kya baaki reh gya h?"

Rachit smiled and said,

"Cake cutting!"

Preeta groaned. Rachit giggled seeing her.

She went with him back to the centre of the stage where Karan was standing in front of the cake, she licked her lips seeing the cake.

Girl is foodie for life.

She went near him and Prachi handed them the knife to cut the came.

They both looked at each other. Karan nodded at her through eyes and she held the knife.

He held her hand which was holding the knife and both cut the cake. All applauded for them and then, cake was taken to be distributed among everyone.

Nandini brought a piece and handed it to Karan saying,