10. Trouble

Perfect. Classy. Marvelous. That's what the wonder in front of her eyes was.

Never ever Preeta thought that she will be married to a man this, this rich.

Like, Goddamnit! This man owns a fucking plane.

A real aeroplane which can seriously fly, high in the sky.

When he told her that she is going to paris with him, she obviously knew they are going through a flight, but never ever in her wildest dreams did she imagined that he will actually take her in his private jet.

It was elegant. Just like the other private jets she had seen in fiction or movies.

Even, there was a room too, in here.

"Jab Tumhara khudka plane h to ek airport bhi banwa lo na! Kyu time waste krna h!" Preeta said, making herself comfortable on the seat.

Karan looked at her with a blank face and then she felt, maybe it was her infatuation, that he sighed and said,

"Dad ko maine suggest Kiya tha ye, par unhone mana kar diya!"

"Aww, that's sad!" She murmured sympathetically.

Karan rolled his eyes.

She started pressing the different buttons present their for different functions.

"Don't press anything until you are asked to do so!" Came his stern voice.

She looked up at gave him an annoyed look.

"Kyu? Kya mere kuch buttons press kr Dene se tumhara lakhon croro ka plane blast ho jayega?" She asked, receiving a hard glare from him.

"Sach m? No, honestly asking, kya sach m blast ho jayega?" She asked in a serious tone as she was not able to interpret the meaning of his glare.

"Ofc not!" He said.

She sighed in relief.

Just then, Sneha came and announced,

"We are ready to take off! Just five minutes!"

Sneha came and took a seat next to preeta while Karan was sitting in the next column.

His few bodyguards accompanied them too.

Soon, after five minutes, The airhostess came and gave them the necessary instructions for take off, which everyone except preeta already knew.

And after some time, they were flying in the air, amidst the clouds.

Preeta looked outside the window and was amazed by the fascinating beauty. It was wonderful experience to witness the world from up there.

She turned her face away and looked at the persons she had came with, All busy in their laptops and phones.

She huffed.

She is not spending this long journey without talking and getting bore.

So she started conversation with Sneha, who immediately put her work aside and started chatting with her immediately.

His bodyguards, who were getting bored maybe too, also started listening to the conversation and after some time, they all were chatting.

By they all, we mean Preeta, Sneha, and Karan's five guards, Ro, Sherry, Akshat, Ashwin and Aayush.

They all were obviously making noices, but that men, That Thee Karan Luthra was so much drowned in his work that he didn't even realised they all were talking.

And soon enough, their chatters were echoing in the whole jet, snapping Karan out from his work bizarre.

His eyes flicked in that direction, the adjacent column and he shook his head.