34. The Race

Was Karan dreaming or was he in a parallel universe, He really don't know, nor does he cares.

Because the situation he was currently facing was too much unbelievable to believe that he was there, but it was way too real because he is facing it really.

He never knew that a day in his life would come when he, The Karan Luthra would fear someone he hated so much. If not hated, then karan definitely despised him, despite he is empathetic towards him.

If you would have told karan a few hours ago that he will fear Sahil in upcoming few hours, he would have broke your nose right away, maybe thought of it as a joke too. But alas, that's his reality.

The said man was standing right next to him. Every Five seconds, karan is rewarded with a deadly glare and the murderous look on Sahil's face was permanent.

Why?

Because karan just kissed Sahil's sister right in front of him because Sahil's sister happens to be karan's wife, Preeta.

That's why sahil is glaring him every now and then. He looks like he wants to murder karan right then and there. Because of this, Karan can't even look at sahil without smiling nervously and immediately looking down.

He kissed his wife for the very first time. This should be special, right? But alas, his fate is more twisted than Ana Huang's whole Twisted Series.

"Mr. Karan and Mr. Sahil, aap dono ka dhyaan kaha h? " Neha Sharma, their tour guide's screech reached karan's ears and he let out a frustrated sigh. Today was a bad-bad day.

Karan looked at Neha and lazily raised his eyebrows at her.

"Aapne suna maine kya bola abhi? " She asked, kind of glaring karan.

Karan looked at Sahil, who dropped his murderous glare and looked as clueless as karan was.

They both shook their head in denial and karan swears he saw that look on Neha's face like she either wanted to rip her hairs out or she wanted to kill karan and sahil with her bare hands. She was too close in doing both, but sadly she can't do anything.

She took a deep breath and said,

"Long story short, The adventurous activity which is delayed due to a specific reason is- " Karan literally scoffed at that specific reason, he did that, proudly.

"- Snow biking. The most fun activity which is loved by all. Waise to ye enjoyment ke liye hoti h, but for you all, It's a race. Yes, a race. All the three teams will compete against each other in the five kilometre track. Ye abhi just race ke liye h, baad m if you all want to enjoy it, you can because the couples love it too much. " Neha said, referring to karan and preeta.

Karan was about to nod at her, but seeing the murderous look on Sahil's face come back, karan didn't even bother nodding.

He saw sneha and preeta snickering a little at his poor plight. He glared them and made a mental note to take his revenge from these two later.

"To woh rhi aapki snow bikes, There's some fifteen minutes for you to do whatever you want, strategies and all, after fifteen minutes, you will receive the further instructions to start the race. Wish you all the best! " Neha said and dismissed all of them with a flick of her fingers.

Karan watched the snow bikes in aww, it was like wow.