Rancher Rage ( Jimmy x Tango)

Fun fact: this is not set in double life :0

Have a bit of Rancher duo cuz I luv them <3

Enjoy with every part of you heart, brain, and soul!!

———————————

Grian and Joel both stared at their bad boy. He was raging. His hands going wild in the air as he yelled at Cleo. The mother of two was taken aback as Jimmy, a generally quite nice person, was so close to throwing hands. Grian looked at Joel, Joel looked at Grian, and they nodded.

The two bad boys ran off, hoping Jimmy wouldn't murder Cleo before even becoming yellow. It was the seconds time the ginger had burned down their mansion.

Etho was walking around the T. I. E. S base, watching as Tango built up the walls of their tower. The ties tower! It was then he spotted two out of the three bad boys come running towards them. The previous season soulmates just looked at each other as Etho hugged, not yet going to violence to deal with the two.

"What do you want?" He questioned. Joel sighing as Grian, the menace, took the lead.

"We need Tango, quick" he said. Etho looked offended as the blonde at the top of the towers peeked his head out to see them.

"You need me?" He yelled from the top of the tower he was building... now that he looked at it, it looked a little off—

"Yes! Jimmy's going mad! He's your Rancher isn't he?" Joel shouted back. Etho scoffed at him.

"Well, soulmates clearly don't matter to you three" the masked Canadian huffed, walking back towards his mob farm. He hoped Tango would do something similar. But the blazeborn didn't ignore them.

"How mad are we talking?" He asked, dangling his feet off the edge of the build. He jumped down to the tie hung on the tower, holding onto it as he slid down to the ground.

"Like when Scar burnt down the ranch and you raged kinda mad" Grian commented. Tango sighed before shuffling past them. The two bad boys followed him as he went over to the burning mansion.

Tango didn't like the bad boys. But he liked Jimmy. He knew Jimmy was still deep down the rancher Jimmy he had met. But Joel was always a bad influence. And with Grian along? I mean, who wouldn't go crazy. But he was surprised to see Jimmy full on shouting at Cleo.

The mother looked like she wanted to speak, but Jimmy obviously didn't have time to notice that in his rants. He held a sword in his hand as Tango walked up behind him, wrapping his arms closely around his canary.

Jimmy stuttered as he tried to see who had hugged him. Cleo's frown turned into a smirk at the two, leaving before Jimmy noticed.

"Tango! What are you doing here?!" He yelled. Tango whinced at his volume but kept him trapped, butting a head into his shoulder.

"You need to calm down... this is just a game" Tango said. He very much knew he sounded like hypocrite, and Jimmy picked up on that with a laugh.

"Says the one who was gonna barbecue Scar's pandas because our Ranch was being barbecued"

"Shush, we're here to calm you down, not make me mad" Tango smiled, starting to lead the other blonde away. Tango didn't care much about the little ounce of affection they showed around people, but for Jimmy to fully calm down he would like there to not be a million eyes on him.

Actually it was only four... but Joel and Grian feel like a million people at once.

"Tango... we're not soulmates anymore..." Jimmy whispered as they were out of view. Tango's heart shattered a bit, but he didn't pull away. And neither did Jimmy.

"But I still want us to be..." he mumbled. Jimmy smiled as he cupped the shorters cheek.

"I want to too, but we can meet up after the game, we can hang in tumble town for a bit and just... vibe"

"Did you just say "vibe" instead of cuddle?" Tango snickered, watching Jimmy's face go red.

"Okay, we can cuddle for a bit, but I wasn't that mad..." Jimmy protested. Snuggling up to the hermit. Tango looked at him with a look that just said "sure".

"Cleo looked like she wanted to say sorry, Grian and Joel, I repeat, Grian AND Joel came to our base to fetch me"

"See? Not that mad" Jimmy chuckled. Tango squeezed him as the taller chuckled. A small purr emitting from the blazeborn as they sat there. A fond smile making its way onto Jimmy's lips, nuzzling into the hand on his cheek.

Tango leaned forwards and kissed his forehead lightly, keeping his head leaned in the ruffled blonde hair. Breathing calmly, Jimmy feeling how his chest rose and fell from where he was cuddling the crook of the blaze's neck.

"They're adorable!" Pearl whispered. BigB nodding as they snuck back to their froggy base. They were such nosey neighbours!

——————————

Wc: 810

Wo!! Hope yah enjoyed! I've got nothing more to say then...

Cya in the flip side!!