19. ♡

"How come we never noticed" Sunoo said with a frown, looking at Heeseung with guilt. Jake nodded, agreeing and also feeling quite guilty, as it felt hard for Heeseung to deal with those feelings.

I mean, how hasn't he noticed that he felt like he should pay more attention from now on to make sure everyone is okay and can be comfortable telling him things.

"I've been noticed, though I'm just shocked that I'm right about it," Niki said, chewing on his chips and leaning back on the couch.

"And you didn't tell me," Sunoo said, pouting as he hit him on the shoulder. Niki winced at the pain in his shoulder, rubbing it to make it feel better.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know if I was right or not," Niki said with a pout, still rubbing his shoulder while looking at Sunoo. Sunoo huffed and then decided to hug him since he was worried about Niki's shoulder.

Si-woo just giggles at them since he is so used to them acting like that. "I guess I'm just good at hiding things," Heeseung said with a smile.

"Don't think too highly of it because that can always change in so many ways," Jake said. "Yeah, you're right," Heeseung said with a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong" Jake said he was worried. "I just know I don't have a chance being together with them; it just isn't possible." Heeseung said, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Hey, anything is possible," Jake said, smiling. Sunoo and Niki nodded. Niki gives Sunoo the chip back, worried about him being hungry. Sunoo takes it and kisses him on the cheek. Si-woo saw and just giggled.

"Yea, but it's like poly relationships are so rare to see that there's like no chance for me; it's too late," Heeseung said, looking at the ceiling, then looked down with a sigh.

He just feels like he doesn't deserve anything, just like his dad said to him.

"Heeseung, be selfish toward your negative side; let that side know sometimes that you are capable of making things happen when you strike for it," Jake said with a smile.

Si-woo smiled and hugged Heeseung. Heeseung smiled back. Jake was right; he had to do something somehow, but what could he possibly do?

"Papa is right," Si-woo said. Heeseung hugged Si-woo back and tickled him a little, leaving Si-woo's mouth full of laughter.

"I'm sorry for wasting you guys time," Heeseung said. The three of them shake their heads and say that he's not wasting their time at all.

"What time do we have, You know we will always listen to you no matter what," Niki said with a smile.

Heeseung is like a big brother to him, so he can take all the time he needs from him. Heeseung smiles at Niki.

"Who's cutting up onions" Sunoo said with a tissue, wiping his tears. Niki gives him a side eye in a playful way.

Sunoo stops in his tracks as he realizes he forgot to mention it to Heeseung. "Also, Heeseung, I called them over here," Sunoo said nervously.

Heeseung widened his eyes, standing up from the couch. Jake and Niki awkwardly laughed in surprise.

"I'm not even ready to talk to them yet, especially since I just now confessed my feelings—Heeseung got cut off by the door opening up very widely.

All their heads turned towards the door. And Jungwon and Jay just finish laughing and looking at each other, then look forward seeing Sunoo, Niki, Jake, Heeseung, and Si-woo looking at them.

Jay and Jungwon looked at each other, confused, and came inside. "What is it" Jungwon said, worriedly closing the door behind him. Jay stands there, trying to figure out what's going on.

Heeseung quietly escapes the living room, going to the bathroom. Sunoo laughed, trying to break the silence for everyone and turning to signal Niki to laugh with him.

Niki raised an eyebrow, then laughed, hitting his leg like something was that funny.

"Don't worry, we were just watching a scary movie and got terrified, right, Jake and Si-woo" Sunoo said, smiling awkwardly as he needed help with the lie.

Jake and Si-woo sighed. Si-woo didn't understand why he was involved in a grown-up situation, but he will do anything to help the people he loves.

"Yes, the little boy in a yellow jacket was grabbed by the clown in the sewer," Si-woo said, trying to seem like he was truly scared.

Sunoo and Jake dropped to their knees, meeting Si-woo's level, and started apologizing for making him "scared".

Jay and Jungwon started scolding Sunoo and Jake. Niki scratches his head, wondering how that idea worked.

As that has been cleared up, they have all been laughing the entire time, forgetting Heeseung's existence. Well, at least we thought so.