Chapter 24

Nyx's pov:

Tom told me that I had to choose someone to help me with the scar on my back. I didn't want Jay, because he was too sensitive. I knew that Max felt bad enough, so he was out. I looked at Siva. I knew that he would help me no matter what but there was just that little fear that he wasn't the right choice to help me with this. I am now down to Nathan and Tom. Tom has seen this enough. He knows what to do. And little Nathan hasn't seen this before.

"Can I get Siva and Tom to help me. No offense to you boys." I told them. Siva and Tom followed me into the bathroom. I held the blanket until I knew that the door was shut.

"Let me get the water running." Tom said. He turned the sink on and grabbed a towel. I dropped the blanket. I felt the air hit my back. I knew that the shirt was sticking to the blood. I reached my hand and started to pull it away. It was too painful.

"Let me do this." Siva said. He pulled it off of the wound. I then took the shirt completely off. I wasn't afraid to hide from these two, at least not when I am in pain. Siva, I could tell, was getting nervous. Tom, on the other hand, was okay with it.

"Okay, turn around so that I can clean it. This will hurt, so hold on to Siva." Tom said. Siva stood in front of me and I grabbed his shoulders. He kissed my forehead. I felt Tom put the cloth on my back. I felt the water go into the wounds and burn. I yelled when he had to press it in.

"Tom, could you be a but more gentle?" Siva asked him.

"Look, I am being as gentle as I can. Trust me, I know what I am doing." Tom told Siva. I trusted Tom. He continued to clean my back. I heard him gasp when he could make out what the word said.

"What does it say, Tom?" I ask. By now, I am practically hugging Siva and he is holding me by my lower back.

"It's not pretty." He says.

"TOM, what does it say?" I made sure that the tone in my voice was more threatening.

"It says, 'WHORE'. It is in all capitals. And it is about two inches tall. I am sorry." He said. I hated it when people say sorry for something that wasn't their fault. He then started to look for gauze.

"Guys! I need some gauze and medical tape! Could someone go and get that?" He asks. I knew that it wasn't bleeding. We just didn't want an infection. Siva kissed the too of my head. Within 10 minutes, Nathan had tape and gauze. He opened the door and he saw my back.

"Oh Nyx." I heard him say.

"Nyx, I need Nathan's help. Is it okay if he helps." Tom asks. I heard him cutting the tape and putting antibiotic cream on the gauze.

"He can help as long as he isn't shy. Because I am not in the mood." I tell them. I felt Siva chuckle. I would have said 'no' if my chest wasn't pressed up against Siva. I then felt them putting the tape and bandages on my back. It hurt so much, but I knew that it was going to get better. I heard Tom instructing Nathan on what to do.

"Okay, there you go. Let's try to help that heal. So Dr. Tom says, no rough housing." Tom tells me as he gives me a towel. I wrap up in it real quick and smile.

"Thanks so much. I will be back. I tell them." I walked out and grabbed a new bra and one of Siva's shirts. I put them on over my bandages. Luckily the actual wound is right above where my bra goes. I walked out and into the living room. Jay came over to me and gave me a hug. He was careful about my wounds.

"You are so special to us. You are like the little sister that I never had." He tells me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks, Jay." I say back at him. I pulled away and saw that the guys were standing there. Max had tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands.