Chapter 65

M:   Esha hummed as PE explained his views on scars, it actually gave her comfort knowing that he didn't care about them, it made her's feel more invisible and she liked that.

When Castile came by she chuckled, "Nope, he just wants to eavesdrop on us since that's what brothers do. Whenever I happen to be talking to BE, Wales would almost always pop in and pull him away, it's like he knows when his brother is talking to someone at all times, it's kind of scary, really."

The eternal stood and dusted any leftover snow from herself, "Anyway, we should probably go see if Johann is back, maybe tease him a little over his girlfriend, that's always fun."

N:   "Bless his soul if this is your favorite pastime," PE chuckled as he followed suit, the three of them walking back to the horses, where Johann was already waiting for them. The Mandorian was alone, petting his steed while feeding Comet some sugar cubes as a treat, and when he heard them coming, he only quickly glanced at them before returning his attention to his horse.

"Well how was your time spent with Gwyn," the empire smiled as he patted Johann's back, "anything interesting happened between you two?"

"It has been ... informative," the Mandorian grumbled as he promptly ignored the pat, "and currently my decency is the only thing stopping me from fighting her mother, as well as her promise not to do anything. PE, how easily can a woman enter the army?"

The empire went silent in shock before answering, "It depends on her skill, and if her skills are invaluable, then only a fool would not allow her to at least be a soldier. That obviously depends on the country, but from what I have heard BE will allow exceptional circumstances."

"Then I will make sure she's exceptional," the other muttered, "I'll make sure she is the best to get as far away from that woman as possible."

M:   "I knew there was something I didn't like about her," Esha grumbled, scratching Sleipnir's chin, "that woman has a vibe that would make plants wither just by being too close to her, it's no wonder how she hasn't been struck down by Akylos himself."

She then pat Johann's shoulder reassuringly, "Don't worry Johann, everything will be ok, we'll help you, maybe I can pull a few strings with BE, for whatever reason he will listen to me if the topic is fighting and warfare."

"Probably because you are a living weapon," Neflen said as he and Rowen and Mandoria came back, "we already agree that you could take down BE by yourself, he probably knows that too."

The others chuckled at that, then everyone hopped on their respective horses, "do you two need a ride to the castle," Rowen asked.

N:   "We got one, isn't that right, Castile," PE answered as he nudged his brother, "this one decides to come unannounced to this kingdom and doesn't bring his own horse, so he rides with me."

The Spaniard didn't say anything as he walked over to a large steed, one that could support both their weights, and when they had mounted, the Portuguese teased, "Don't fall off, brother, and if you need to hold me, you can."

"I don't need you," Castile began, but then the empire let his horse run at full gallop, forcing the other to hold onto him, much to everyone's amusement. They eventually slowed down, staying by the rest as he asked, "Anyway, who is this person you are supposed to pick up?"

M:   "Heinrich, he's a friend of ours, it's a long story," Neflen shrugged, "from what I hear, he got himself drunk over three shots of whiskey?"