Chapter 101

N:   "At least I can get into a fight with him," Wolfgang shrugged, "with all due respect, sir, A-H has a very punchable face."

"And this is where you stop, Wolfe," Alaric frowned, putting his book down, "you are not to mess with that man, you hear me?" 

"Fine," the Saxon rolled his eyes meanwhile Heinrich scoffed at Deutsche and continued drawing. When he finally took a look at his work, he sighed when he just saw the outline of the Prussian stronghold in his forested landscape, so he just scrunched it up and threw the paper into the ever-growing pile of drawings he made that reminded him of Prussia. 

"What are you drawing, Sofia," he sighed, setting his pencil down, "hopefully something nice."

M:   Sofia smiled at him and showed him her drawing, it was a bit crude but it showed Alaric reading a book with the phoenix on his head. She hopped down from her seat and went over to give it to the Saxon. 

"Aww, that's adorable, sweetie," Esha said when she saw it, "you're such a good artist." 

N:   "Look at this masterpiece," Alaric chuckled as he set his book down and received the drawing, making sure that the phoenix didn't slide off his head, "danke, Sofia."

M:   Sofia squeaked with pride and gave Alaric a thank-you hug, then went back to her brother to continue her art. Odrus smiled at this leaning his head on HRE's shoulder and sighed contently, earning a quiet chuckle from Deutsche. 

"You want to have kids, Sir Odrus," he guessed. 

"I do, it's been so long ago since I had one," he admitted, "I was bonded with a female back in my youth, we had a little girl named Amethyst, after her soft, purple eyes, I miss her so much."

Deutsche nodded, he knew the feeling of wanting kids, he would often play with the children of servants, both in Prussia and Greece. 

"Random question, but is it more common for eternals to have girls, it just seems that way with Sofia and Neflen talking about his daughters, you don't really get a lot of girls nowadays." 

"I don't honestly know why that's the case," Odrus said, "you would have to ask someone with more evolutionary knowledge than me."

N:   "You are literally the oldest person that we know," Wolfgang spoke, "what're the chances that we can find someone older than you?"

"There may be some Eternal colonies out there," Alaric suggested, "surely there must be someone out there older than Odrus. Anyways," the Saxon turned to HRE, "what about you, Sir HRE? Do you want to have kids?"

 The empire hesitated, although the question was asked a minute ago, he was caught off guard when it was directed at him. 

"Umm, ja I do," he finally said, "it's just that ... I'm afraid that I'll make another Prussia."

M:   Odrus did a double-take at HRE's answer, his blush returning but lighter, he knew that he wasn't doing a very good job at keeping their new thing under wraps, but considering HRE seemed to be semi-open about it, maybe he was ok with everyone knowing. 

"Not all children are going to grow up to be the same," he reassured him, "it depends on how you raise them and how they respond to that. I'm not saying you didn't raise Prussia well, I bet you did everything you could as a single father ruling over an empire, sometimes it's just things that are out of your control that determine who your kid will be in life." He leaned against him again, "I think you are a great father, and just maybe having a partner to help will be what is really needed."