0.3

1941

Grindalwald and his followers had been living with Karma and her Aunt Opal for a year and a half. At first Karma was not excited about it. But, after a week of Grindalwald living with her she realized she could use him. For some reason Grindalwald had taken a liking to young Karma, and at first, she thought he was a pedo. But, after talking to Death she realized he saw her as the daughter he never had. Overall, this worked in Karma's benefit because Grindalwald liked spending time with her and during this time Karma was able to ask him questions. Most of these questions seems meaningless, but to Karma these questions answered everything she needed to know about the wizarding world. Because let's be honest, the books she read about the wizarding world did not give her all the information she needed.

Plus, the dark wizard had taught Karma many hexes and curses that would benefit her in the future. Overall, having Grindalwald there was not as horrible as Karma thought it would be. But, his stay had to come to an end and that day was today. It was a hot day in mid August when Grindalwald was departing from France and heading to America, but he wasn't the only one leaving, so was Karma.

Four days ago Karma had gotten and owl from her father informing her, she would be moving back to Britain in a few days. The real Karma (Samara) didn't care that she had to return to Britain, but the fake Karma would care. So, for the past few days Karma had locked herself in her room only allowing her elf - Lu- to come and go. But, since Grindalwald was leaving today she decided to leave her room and bid the man goodbye. When she arrived downstairs the wizard in questioning was standing in front of the fireplace saying goodbye to Opal. Opal and Grindalwald had no relationship, upon returning a year ago with Grindalwald, Karma came to the realization the her Aunt had been placed under the Imperius Curse. Of course, Karma did not state that she knew this because at her age, which was eight, she probably shouldn't be able to tell that someone was under an unforgivable. Approaching the pair, Karma gave a slight cough informing the two of her presence. Grindalwald turned around giving the young girl a smile and waved her over. Karma approached them with a slight smile of her own. When she reached them, Grindalwad placed a hand on her shoulder, and continued talking to Opal. Their conversation was about Grindalwald possibly returning to France in the future, and hoping to stay at their manor again. Of course,  Opal said he could stay anytime he'd like. Karma knew she only said yes because she was under the Imperious Curse, she also wondered if Grindalwald was going to keep Opal under it even after he left. She concluded he probably would. Grindalwald dismissed Opal and with a fleeting smile towards Karma, she disappeared into the kitchen.

Grindalwald turned towards Karma and got down on one knee so he was at her height, "Now, I might be seeing you sooner than I thought." He stated with a small grin, his hands placed firmly on her delicate shoulders.

"Really? Are you coming back to Britain with me?" Karma exclaimed with false excitement in her voice.

"Not necessarily, I am still going to America, but I will be visiting Britain in March of next year, which is much sooner than I intended." He had a smile on his face and Karma could see that he cared for her. She wanted to laugh in his face, because the one person he decided to care for after Dumbledore, wasn't even a real person. But, she didn't laugh instead she let her face break into a large smile revealing her two dimples and her teeth.

"That's great! Will you be staying with my family in Britain?" She questioned, "No, I have my own house in London, but I will visit."

"I can't wait till then." Karma said with a small grin.

"Now, before I go I've got something for you." Reaching into the satchel that was laying on the floor next to him, Grindalwald pulled something small out, "This was mine, but I thought I would give it to you, since I've gotten a new one." Laying in his hands was a small gold necklace that had a deathly hallows symbol dangling from it, the pendent of the hallows was small, around the size of a knut, which was equivalent to a dime.