Prologue

Kemn who was sitting there alone playing in her switch.

It was night.

She hates to admit it but she regret not bringing her hoodie.

A sigh escape her lips as it form a fog.

She looked up high, to see a beautiful scenery.

Stars shining up high. Despite the moon hiding, it was time for them to shine.

She found peace going out at night looking at the sky.

She turn her gaze back to her switch in her game to finish the game she had started.

"Watch out!" A shout was heard. But before she could even turn she saw a disfigured creature?

'A— walking unknown creature?' Her mind totally went blank the moment she saw it.

Its face was full of stiches it was small yet buff.

'I can't move... I wanna see nii-san.' Is all she can thought, scared of dying again.

She might have remembered her past life when she turned the age of 6 but slowly... slowly it was disappearing due to it being replaced by memories she's making in this world.

She felt being lift.

Opening her eyes to see a,

'Blindfold?'

As her feet touch the ground she quickly put her switch back on her bagpack.

She couldn't believe her own eyes to what she saw.

A man.... In a blindfold?

Using some kind of magic?

Many thing have come into her mind.

Is he some kind of wizard?

Did he came out from a fantasy anime?

Is this some rip off Harry Potter?

Is this some kind of crossover?

Yes...

She knew she was in Haikyuu but never really mind it. Atleast she have her brother and their childhood friend.

But for her there is something that doesn't add up. Well, she might known she's in an anime but the plot of the anime is really vague, as if she is bound to not remember it at all.

Half more year to move to Second Year; all she have to do is bear with it.

That's what she thinks everyday.

There are many types of introverted.

1. The awkward.

2. The anti-social.

3. The one that can socialize but very shy.

She's the definition of the three (not that much, but fair enough).

She is quiet and reserved and does not often voice out her opinions (depends on the situation or her mood) since she is afraid of what others might think of her (she sometimes doesn't actually mind what others think of her), and hates standing out or being noticed in any way. Kemn is not very approachable and doesn't make friends easily.

Yeah, a bit the same personality as her past life and her twin brother.

"Ah, daijobou?" Kemn stared at the girl with green hair and glasses.

She realize that she stared too much, averting her gaze to compose herself.

"Ah, hai." She quietly answered, embarassed, thinking she might've been rude staring at the green haired female too much. The green haired female smiled at the black haired female.