03

The curse soon start to attack them causing them to be thrown outside. Kemn and Yuta who doesn't have a proper training unlike Maki have a bad stunt!

"Eep!" Falling down into the mouth of the curse. Maki got a wound on her leg caused by the curse's teeth.

"DAMN! I DROPPED MY WEAPON!" Maki exclaimed.

"SPIT US OUT, DAMMIT!" Maki yelled annoyed at the curse. Kemn got up from her lying position.

"Where are we?" Yuta asked.

"We're in the curse's stomach. Atleast don't pass out while we are here, alright?" Maki told Kemn and Yuta which Kemn gave Maki a nod.

"SO THAT MEANS WE'RE EATEN?!"

"Obviously!" Kemn too semi shout.

"YES, DUMBASS! IS THAT CURSE NOT GONNA PROTECT YOU AT ALL?!" Maki yelled back at Yuta.

"I don't know when will Rika-chan will come out either!" Hearing that, Kemn turned white as if she was fading.

"This is hopeless." Kenm mutter letting the two shout at each other.

"HELP!" The shout made Yuta and Maki stop with Kemn snapping out her thoughts.

"Please! He seems like he was about to die!" The kid exclaimed making Kemn sweatdrop.

'I think you should look at yourself first kid.' Kemn thought looking at the kid's situation.

"Thank goodness they're alive." Yuta said with relief.

"I don't think it was a relief Yuta." Kemn told Yuta which Yuta look at Kemn questioningly.

"She's right. This ain't good, you know. Look closely." Maki said making Yuta look at the kid's situation.

"The bigger kid is completely cursed too. They could both drop dead any second, and it wouldn't be surprising." Maki continued.

'If only I have a healing curse technique or atleast a Talisman to purify the kid's eye and body, I would have done that, but I don't. Which is a waste.' Kemn thought, now really eager to know what her curse technique is. Kemn didn't bother anymore on listening to Maki's explanation.

Kemn looked at Maki's leg that was injured earlier only for her eyes to widen.

"ZENIN-SAN!" Yuta yelled when Maki collapsed.

The wound in Maki's leg was bubbling meaning that it was also cursed.

"Arrow?" Kemn then remembered.

"I have a bow and arrow." She wanted to slap herself for forgetting her weapon at times like this.

"Yuta, I'm gonna try on shooting up." Yuta look at the female then nod.

"Is that lady dead?" The kid ask. Kemn look at the kid furrowing her eyebrows at the kid's negative remark.

Focusing on the bow and arrow in her hands not minding the yelling at her background. She shoot the arrow up incase the curse would vomit them to ses the arrow missed.

Seeing how it had no effect even if it missed she again tried and tried and tried to see no effect.

"Last and I won't miss I swear." She mutter to herself about to get another arrow to feel none.

"What? That's it?" Kemn whisper in an unbelievable tone. She wasted her arrows?! And she doesn't know she did?!

"I want the confidence to feel like... it's okay to live." Kemn's eyes widen at Yuta's statement. Kemn once experienced that part where she doesn't feel confident living because people around her made her feel like it was not okay for her to live, that—it was a mistake for her to live because she was a murderer in her past life even though it was self defense.

She too once experienced those pains in this life of hers and in her previous life. The only difference was that she have Kuroo and Kenma with her this time, and those two idiots who came in her life.

Kemn doesn't want others to experience those things too. Though, she usually doesn't sympathize nor empathize, it was okay, that's life.

"Then... exorcise." Even though Kemn knew what Maki said is wasn't for her, she's still inspired by it.

"The curses. Excorcise the curses over and over and over again! Confidence, other people... all that will come later! That's the kind of place... this school is."

Kemn smiled. What a nice classmate she have. Although, that classmate is dying.

'Kami-sama, lend me your power to protect these people around me just once and I swear I will find what my technique really is... I swear I'll make an effort in my everyday life.' Kemn is getting desperate. She wanted to live! Who wanted a death lik this! No one!

If she's gonna die, make it a pretty one. Not a gruesome one!

Kemn felt a huge pool of curse energy brush through her. Looking behind her to see Yuta putting on a ring.

"God, the kids." Kemn run through the kids and hug them.

"Rika-chan."

"Lend me your help." Kemn closes her eyes as soon as she heard Yuta said those words.

"Miss, are we gonna be save?" The kid asked her.

"Not really sure, but just close your eyes." Kemn nonchalantly told the kid. The bigger kid held the smaller kid close then closing his eyes. Warm light covered Kemn and the kids as they got thrown out off the curse's stomach. Hugging both kids, Kemn felt the painful impact of getting catched by the concrete floor.

"Kozume-san!" Kemn groaned opening her eyes to see Yuta who has a worried expression while Maki is on his back.

"Let's... just go." Kemn said forcing herself to stand up then putting the bigger kid in her back while the smaller in her front. It was a difficult position seeing Kemn doesn't have the strength. Plus she have an aching shoulders and an injured knee! How thoughtful.

"Just a little further." Yuta encourage, especially Kemn who's about to give up.

'Kami! Help me!' Kemn plead almost letting both kids slip from her grasp.

Kemn's body was shaking from the weight if both kids, same goes for Yuta. Both of them doesn't have the strength to carry people in their back.

Kemn really can't hear her surroundings well because of exhaustion.

But one perk her ears, "Keep going Yuta."

"Yeah."

'The fuck was that?' Kemn decided to brush that question off and ask Yuta later on.

"I'll do my best!" Kemn got startled when Yuta suddenly yelled.

"Welcome back." Gojo casually said with both Yuta and Kemn collapsing. Kemn for sure have a dislocated shoulder from how she fell earlier.

"Ack." Kemn groan as soon as she felt the pain in her left knee. She have a torn meniscus in her left knee, the reason why she stopped playing volleyball is because her knee needed to rest for atleast a year for full recovery as per the doctor said.

"You two really gave it your all, huh?" Kemn death glared at their sensei.

"Chill, Riri-chan." Kemn rolled her eyes before calming her breathing.

"I'm so not doing this again." Kemn groan still lying on the ground.

"Oh look, Riri-chan, you created a talisman to protect Maki and the kids." Gojo enthusiastically said.

"What?"

"I think we found your specialty so we don't need the bow and arrow anymore."

"Huh?"

"We should celebrate!"

"Can you stop with your enthusiastic remark!" Kemn hissed at their sensei.