07

It was cold to go out. Kemn's unifrom was fixed, though it was fixed, she still insist in wearing the uniform from the elementary incident. Putting on her scarf as soon as the cold breeze brush her neck. Walking with them, she stopped.

"What is it Yuta, Rai?" Panda asked the two.

"I just had a bad feeling." Yuta said.

"Same." Kemn felt it too.

"It's just your imagination you two." Maki said proceeding to walk.

"Just your imagination." Panda repeated.

"Okaka." Even Inumaki is disagreeing.

"Eh, come on guys..." Yuta defended catching up with the others while Kemn sighed, before walking again.

"I mean, Yuta's curse power perception is monkey-level. While Kemn is still a rookie." Kemn have this urge to roll her eyes at Panda's comment.

"How unusual." Maki said feeling a wave of strong curse energy.

"Yuta and Rai's hunch was right." Panda said.

'Was my instincts really that bad? The last time I knew it's not... or was it?' Kemn thought thinking the last time she felt her instincts kicked in.

Her train of thoughts were interrupted when a giant pelican landed with also someone getting of its back.

"You don't look like you're authorized." Maki said getting her weapon out of its bag.

"Haven't seen that big curse and all." Panda commented looking at the big pelican.

"Sujiko." Inumaki pulled down his collar that's covering his mouth, ready to fight.

"Wah- what a big bird." Yuta commented.

"Troublesome." Kemn said readying her talisman since she didn't brought her naganata with her.

"The place sure hasn't change." The long haired man with a weird clothing said. Kemn almost got disgusted when three people came out from the pelican's mouth.

"Wow! Getou-sama, are we really in Tokyo? This place reeks of countryside." The female in bun hair said.

"Nanako... that's rude." The black haired female scold the other one.

"Eh-? You think so too Mimiko, right?" Nanako said.

"Geez! Get down already!" The man told Nanako who's still in the pelican's mouth.

"Aren't you cold."

"Hm, who are those guys?"

"A panda! So cute!" Nanako said taking a picture.

"No, who are you guys?" Panda asked them.

"Yuta-san won't forgive any intruders, you know!" Panda warned them.

"Konbu."

"EH?!" Yuta reacted surprised because when did he became like that? While Kemn got the catch behind the formal calling for Yuta.

"Just leave already, before Yuta-san here beat you guys up!" Maki yelled making Yuta confused and surprised again.

"EHHHHH?!"

"Yeah, we don't want Yuta-san getting angry here or else you'll see Yuta-san's wrath!" Kemn joined making Maki, Panda, Inumaki surprised while Yuta was confused, nervous, and surprised that Kemn joined.

They're naturally using Yuta to threaten those people.

"EHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

 Kemn thought it was fun.