08

"What the fuck is that?" Kemn cursed in disgust. She's still not used at the disfigured appearance of the curses.

"My free time is all for my cute students." Gojo informed Getou.

"Very well everyone. See you in the battlefield!" Kemn now know why Getou amd Gojo are friends. From their enthusiasm and hyper energy... yups, they're friends.

•••

<24th of December>

Kemn is sitting at the classroom with Yuta. They were left behind by the others, Kemn was tasked by the principal to be Yuta's guard. Kemn agreed thinking it's safer in the campus premises.

"It seems, something outrageous started." Yuta muttered at his self. Kemn didn't really mind and is busy at the anime she's watching.

The door was slammed opened startling the two.

"Maki-san!" Yuta exclaimed. While Kemn on the other hand, puts her hand in her heart feeling if her heart is still there, she felt like it dropped earlier.

"What are you two doing here? There's no classes this week." Maki looked at the two.

"No, I just, couldn't calm down... there's no one at the dorm and all." Yuta answered. Maki looked at Kemn.

"I'm tasked to guard Yuta, remember." Kemn simply answered. Maki sat in a table in front of Yuta.

"The 2nd years are on a trip to Kyoto after all. Toge should be with the 3rd and 4th-years as a backup on Shinjuku." Maki told the two while putting her chin into her palm.

"And Panda's the directors favorite. So he should be there too." Maki continued.

"I see." Yuta replied.

"Just ask." Maki told him.

"Eh?"

'Why do I feel like something is wrong?' Kemn tried thinking back of the events that happened. Pausing her game as she think deeper.

'The declaration of war is a threat to forcely recruit Yuta. But Yuta is here and he is the target...' Kemn gasp, exclaiming, "Oh shit!"

"Rai! What's wrong?" Maki was the first to ask.

But they heard no answer from Kemn.

'All of this was a trap! Well, not exactly but, it was a wise move. Yuta is here unguarded, Gojo the most powerful Sorcerer in this era is in the fight in Kyoto! Meaning,' Kemn looked at Yuta.

"Oh God, we need to hide." Kemn grabbed the hand of Maki and Yuta.

"Oi! Rai! What's up with you?!" Maki asked.

"No time to explain. We're in grave danger." Kemn bit her inner cheeks. How could they not see the tiniest detail?! The releasing of the curse is a bait!

Kemn does not want to die. She'll do all means to survive.

When Kemn looked at the window they passed by, she stopped her tracks?

"Shit, we're too late." She mumbled.

"There's a 'curtain' around the school! Who would... why?" Yuta spoke as he look at the window.

Maki and Yuta could only look at Kemn when an earthquake came. Gladly Kemn, Maki, and Yuta is able to grab at the wall and window.

"Rai." Maki called. Kemn looked at Maki's eyes already knowing what she should do.