05

"Gather around, folks!"

"Those two will train for a while." Gojo said pointing at Panda and Maki.

"Toge!" Gojo called for the curse speech user.

"You've been assigned. It's a curse suitable to you. Go exercise it in a jiffy." Gojo explained.

"Shake."

"Assigned..." Yuta wondered.

"Toge is the second-class Jujutsu Sorcerer among the first-years, so he can take solo missions." 

Kemn thought that it was amazing.

"Wow... that's amazing." Yuta commented.

"Hm hm." Kemn huff (like Nezuko) agreeing at Yuta's words (she's just lazy to actually comment a real word).

'But you're special class...' Maki thought looking at Yuta before looking at Kemn.

'Rai's ID was weird. She didn't have any rank. Every newbie here already have a rank from the first time they entered the school. I'll ask our man-child sensei later.'

"Tag along, Yuta." Kemn sigh in relief that she will not be battling someone and be able to rest.

"You too, Riri-chan." Kemn look a ttheir sensei in disbelief. How can that be a jinx?!

"You two will be Toge's support."

'Why do I always get involve to something that I know they'll survive?' Kemn thought really wanting to go back to her normal everday life. In her defense she'll fuck this up.

"Support..." Yuta look at their sensei for explanation.

"Or rather to observe him. Jujutsu arts are very diverse. You can believe that there are as many ways to exorcize a curse than there are Jujutsu sorcerers. Toge's curse words are a good example at that. Study it yourself. You gotta learn to dispel curses afterall." Gojo explained.

"Do you have a question, Riri-chan?" Gojo asked the female.

"No." Kemn rolled her eyes.

"But you look like you have one." Kemn sigh.

"Why me?" She asked.

"Well, they said you learn much more from experience." Kemn's eyes twitch from the answer. 'Who the fuck even said that?'

"Oh, and Riri-chan, your new uniform arrived." Kemn gave Gojo a death glare.

"Don't worry, it was Maki-chan who designed it this time." Gojo assured making Kemn sigh in relief.

"I'm too tired for this." Kemn mutter.

"But Yuta looks like he haven't slept for days either." Gojo defended.

"Not my fault you actually made our rooms close to each other." Kemn's the one to answer. Gojo, Maki, Panda, and Toge stopped.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

"What?"

"Takana."

The four look at the duo in disbelief.

Kemn too froze, only realizing what she said.

"WAIT! NO! I MEANT VIDEO GAMES! WE PLAYED VIDEO GAMES IN MY ROOM FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT!" Kemn defended, blushing, getting what they are thinking and it also took Yuta a while to figure that.

"Yeah, me and Kozume-san played games." Yuta too joined.

"Okay." -Maki.

"Sure. So that's why normal size is what you want, Yuta." Panda grinned.