09

Kemn called all the deities she can remember and curse them all for giving her pain such as this. The pain in her left chest is already enough for her to bear.

Kemn pulled her remaining strength to stand up as she bear the pain in her head. Gritting her teeth, she has this urge to smash her head in the wall for the pain to subside.

Taking a breath in and out, the pain soon subsided, making her heave a sigh in relief.

"Now, where can I find Maki and others?" She talked to herself.

"Welp, never mind. There seems to be a huge fight happening outside." Going out to see Yuta with Rika fighting Getou. She gulped.

She has this urge to help Yuta, but at the same time, she doesn't want to risk her life because Yuta is strong enough.

But Kemn saw that many curses were interfering with the fight. Though Rika is dealing with it, it was still a hard position.

I m a g e

Huh? Kemn looked left, right, front, back, up, and down. Yet, she found no one.

Covering her face as a gush of wind flew past her.

Image? Imagine? She asked herself.

"If only I have a weapon right now. A naganata would be nice." She mutter. As if heavens have heard her wishes, a heavy weapon is on her hand.

She looked at ger hands to see a scythe, made from pure curse energy. She blinked multiple times, still not believing what she had done.

"Now, this is cool." Kemn grinned.

"Welp, off we go to help Yuta, hehehe!" Her laugh was definitely not the nicest one.

As she approaches Yuta, she slice and slice curses, who are on her way. She uses her scythe as how she uses naganata.

When Yuta's katana broke by Getou, Kemn jumped as high as she could. Scythe pointed at Getou to be cut in half.

Of course, Getou avoided it.

"Look at this, still alive." Getou smirked at Kemn. That creeped Kemn out.

"I don't need you." Getou coldly said at Kemn before punching Kemn, causing her to fly away from them.

"Ah, fuck that man actually. Such a waste he's good looking." Kemn mutter to herself before standing up.

Yuta recall all the memories he made with his friends. He can't bear seeing them hurt like this.

He have to kill this man who hurted his friends.

"You might want to look at one of your student, Satoru."

Kemn woke up with Gojo Satoru carrying her in a piggy back style. The'ye going out in a huge building.

"Finally awake Riri-chan?" Kemn didn't answer.

"You almost got executed, Riri-chan." Kemn bit her lower lips as she remember everything.

'Damn, I wish I should've just have 'the' cliche memory loss after power outburst trope!' Kemn sighed.

"You're not a bad sensei. You go to lenght just to save a student who almost commited mass murder." Kemn commented, she's well aware that they just exited the elders meeting room. Kemn's not dumb.

"Hehehe, you'll be valuable in the future, Riri-chan." It was all weird seeing her teacher not that much enthusiastic.

But Kemn let herself be drowned by her drowsiness.

As if Kemn can't control her entire body, she killed all the curses surrounding her mercilessly.

Her pupils were slitted like a snake, her eyeballs were black; her tears were golden. But what's the most noticeable is the red okami mark in her forehead, and it was like she putted a red eyeshadow in her eyelids.

"Rai! You're safe!" Yuta who just woke up was about to run to Rai but was stopped by Rika.

"Watch out Yuta." Rika was right about that. Rika sheilded Yuta from Kemn's attack. Even Rika is afraid of the Kemn infront of them.

She's not the Kemn they knew. Maki, Panda, and Inumaki got themselves ready for combat.

"Rai! Snap out of it!" Maki yelled as Kemn threw a black flame at them. It was such a relief that they avoided it.

Kemn looked at them once again, summoning a scythe, she swang it, it was about to hit Maki when Gojo held the blade.

"Aha! It seems that we now know your curse ability, Riri-chan!" Gojo said with enthusiasm.

"Though, we don't appreciate you committing mass murder here." Gojo smiled before striking Kemn's neck causing her to faint.

"Gojo-sensei!" They called.

"The elders will call for her soon." Gojo's smile turned different at the mention of 'elders'.

That was the last that Kemn heard. The meeting to elders was about her being a huge threat to the spciety and needed to be executed ASAP! But Gojo reasoned it out, he can't lose a student of his now, does he?

But Kemn wasn't aware of the fact that like Yuta, her execution was just on hold. The decision of her being executed was not erased.

Afterall, mimicry is an ability that the elders fear.

•••

Kemn sighed as she look at the quadro.

"I'm sorry for almost killing all of you! I-I swear it was not my intention!" Kemn bowed infront of them. The four were aware of her losing control.

"Eh? What kill?" Maki asked as if she have forgotten all of it.

"Sujiko."

"Hm, now that you mention it. I forgot you almost killed us." Panda too commented.

"No need to worry about it Rai. We understand." Yuta smiled.

For the first, they saw Kemn smile brightly. They four were too stunned to speak.

"Arigato, mina!" Kemn smiled widely.

Kemn's uniform was once again change because of the same reason. But her uniform was fit for the cold weather.

"Tsk, still as slow as ever." Kemn chuckled at Maki's remark as they wait for Yuta who's still speaking to their sensei.

"Hey, Yuta! Hurry up!" Mako being impatient, yelled. Unlike Yuta and Maki who still carry their weapons jn their back, Kemn's not carrying anthing anymore. With training, she learned that she can form weapons by pure curse energy. Same goes for talisman.

"Let's go." Kemn told Yuta.

Yuta smiled birghtly at them as he approaches his friends.

Now, he has someone who he can freely call friends. Not too long ago when he's still a gloomy brat, but now, he can smile as bright as the sun with his friends by his side.

•••

"Yo! Ume."

"Sorry, we followed you in this school hehehe."