01

Kemn looked at her new classmates. She was nervous because a new school means new people. She does have two friends, one is in Miyagi while the other one is somewhere in Hyogo.

Their only way of communicating is by messaging and face time. Due to all the troubles of travelling they have their own schedule every weekends. One weekend they're gonna be staying to Miyagi, then one weekend to Tokyo, then another to Hyogo.

"Don't worry I'm also new here." Yuta tried talking to her. Kemn looked at her spiky haired classmate.

"Really?" The moment Kemn opened her mouth is the moment she regretted that she shouldn't have continued the conversation.

"You know, I was almost executed because of the curse that I have." Kemn got confused on what the male just said.

'Curse? Executed? He have a what?' Kemn thought really confused. Gojo pestered her for 14 days and not even once he explained something to her.

"I was introduced just this morning." Kemn again nod.

'4 humans and a panda?' Kemn is baffled on how is things like this poSSIBLE!

"How did you got here?" Yuta asked the female feeling really comfortable to the female even though he was normally timid to people whom he just met.

"I'm actually also wondering. All I know is that I was out at night to relax from school then a—I don't know, something weird came out of nowhere then... ta-dah I'm here." Sarcasm can be heard at her last sentence making Yuta sweatdrop.

"Okay guys, I'm back!" Kemn will never get used to their sensei's hyper energy.

"For this afternoon's sorcery training, you'll be paired up." Kemn blinked multiple times.

'Sorcery? Huh?' Kemn can't catch up. Looking at Yuta to see him catching up making her feel really left out.

"Um—excuse me?" Kemn took out all her courage just to ask a question.

"What is it Riri-chan?" Gojo cheerfully asked the female back.

"What sorcery?" She seriously asked.

"Huh?"

"What?"

Inumaki just glance at Gojo with a questioning look.

"You seriously don't know anything?" Maki asked.

"I don't." Kemn shake her head.

"So you're telling us that you managed to pester her for 14 days just for what?" Maki asked their sensei in disbelief.

"It seems that I've forgot about that HAHAHAHA. Theeeeeennnnn, Panda!" Maki groan at their sensei's tactics.

"Yes?"

"How about you explain to Riri-chan?" Gojo said with his usual grin.

"Okay then. Jujutsu Sorcerer are individuals trained and employed by the two jujutsu educational in Japan to defend humanity from cursed spirits." Kemn listened attentively to see what she got herself into.

"The race of humans capable of using jujutsu are colloquially known as Sorcerers, and the jujutsu prefix is often used to signify their allignment to Jujutsu High. Evil jujutsu sorcerers are known as Curse Users while humans who can not use jujutsu are called Non-Sorcerers." Panda continued.

'Just what did I get myself into?' Kemn mentally groan.

"Just what Panda said." They all look at their sensei.

"And us who can see curses have curse energy inside us. You have a lot Riri-chan. Though no one would notice it easily. It's like it was purposely sealed." Kemn tilted her head at the explanation of her sensei.

"With that, we all have our own Jujutsu technique like Toge, his curse technique is Cursed Speech because he possess the snake and fangs seal that the Inumaki clan have."

"But I don't have a clan." Kemn commented.

"Well, all we have to do is wait and find out." Gojo answered.

"Okay! About training." Gojo clapped going back to their main track. Kemn now understand how dangerous the world she entered. She wanted to back out but she knew that there is no way of backing out now.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Kemn mutter.

Both Kenma and Kemn can wreck a havoc or can wreck someone just by words but chose to kept their thoughts in their minds instead of voicing it out. That means, Kemn isn't a physicsl havoc.

"Toge and Panda, you're pair. Maki, Yuta, and Riri-chan you'll be the other." Kemn blinked.

"Ugh." Maki said.

'She just said 'ugh'.' Yuta sweatdrop.

"I felt like the more I associate with you, the more I'll probably be with trouble." Kemn straightly said to Yuta.

"Sorry about that."

"No need to always apologize." Kemn told the male slightly getting irritated by the apologizing habit of the male.

"L-let's do our best." One more thing that Kemn noticed easily from the male is that he was very timid, his body language is telling him he is stressed, posture is very unconfident, and obviously someone who lacked of sleep because of ovethinking or something.

"U-um." Kemn snapped out her train of thoughts realizing she stared too much.

"I apologize for staring too much." Kemn politely apologized with a small bow. Kemn with her brother was taught to be polite to people whom they just met.

"L-let's do our best." Maki and Kemn knew exactly what the boy has gone through just by the timid personality and his body language.

"You were bullied, I can totally tell." Maki bluntly told Yuta. As if a lighting struck Yuta, he stopped his tracks and start to shake.

Kemn knew what Yuta is thinking just by looking at his face; she pity the male.

"I take it by the lame reaction I'm right. I totally get it, I'd bully you too." Maki again said.

"Oh..." Yuta sigh looking down. Kemn took her eyes away from her switch and then patted Yuta's back for an attempt of comfort.

"Maybe it's because of the curse... you act like a good person, but it feels fake. You're being protected... so why act like a victim? I bet you've been passive your whole life. Without any goals. Jujutsu High isn't that easy. You're gonna have to step up if you wanna make it."

Kemn can feel the fear of male besides her.

'Harsh.' Kemn could only react in her mind. Kemn looked at Yuta to see him shaking, scared and nervous making Kemn pity the male to be a target of such harsh critique.

"Maki, that's enough of that!" Kemn was relieved that Panda shush Maki before it gets deeper.

"Okaka."

'Fish what?' Kemn was confused that her classmate just spoke an ingredient.

"Fine! Whatever!" Maki backed off, scratching the back of her head.

"Sorry 'bout that. She can be a little harsh sometimes."

"It's fine."

"...She's not wrong." Kemn blinked multiple times. She knew she didn't just misheard what the male added.

"Ano, Panda-san?" Kemn knew herself that she wouldn't be able to have peace in mind if she doesn't ask now.

"Yes?"

"Why does Toge-san speak of an ingredients earlier?" Kemn asked.

"Oh, because this prevents him from speaking normally so he developed his own unique speech pattern to avoid cursing others."

"Ahhhhh, arigato." Kemn thanked; able to understand it now.

"Riri-chan, do you know how to use a bow?"

"No."

"Okay! Then get used to it." Kemn gave Gojo a what the fuck look at his enthusiastic tactics.