02

"Where are we?"

"Here?"

Both Kemn and Yuta asked their teacher. Kemn sighed looking at the bow in her hands. She never knew how to use one nor how to even hold it!

"This is just an elementary school." All she knew is that her sensei gave her a gloves for archery and a set of bow and arrows. She searched how to use one earlier while they were on their way to this elementary school.

Kemn is wearing a top that was the same as Yuta's; it was tucked in to a black high waisted shorts. She is also wearing a black Korean women style rubber shoes with a foot sock inside. she actually liked her temporary uniform.

Tying her hair into a high pony tail so it wouldn't get in the way.

"I have a bad feeling about his just." Kemn mumble to herself.

"Just an ordinary elementary school... where kids have gone missing inside."

"Missing?!" Yuuta reacted.

"Knew it. There's a bad thing about this school." Kemn silently commented.

"Schools are prime location for curses. A curse probably manifested here naturally." Gojo explained which Kemn listened carefully at the same time putting her senses on high alert.

'Okay, self, think of this as the volleyball court and be alert of the ball.' Kemn was nervous as hell!

Readying herself to grab her bow and arrow.

"Were the kids attacked by a curse?" Yuta asked. While Kemn looked at Maki to see her calm and that ease her a bit.

"Yeah, two that we know of." Gojo answered.

"Crowded places with a lots of memories... tend to generate curses." Maki added making Yuta look at Maki timidly.

"Schools. Hospitals."

'Was that the reason I felt really weird at my school?' Kemn asked in her mind.

"People's memories feed negative emotions to those places. And that results in a curse like the one here."

"Exorcise the curse, rescue the kids... and retrieve the dead, if any." Kemn wanted to groan at her sensei's instructions.

"Uh, dead?" Yuta reacted.

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure." Gojo chanted. Kemn's eyes widened.

"It's turning into night!" Yuta exclaimed.

"I'm like in a VR game." Kemn commented.

"That's a curtain. It'll make you guys invisible to the outside world... and reveal the curse. It's also easily deactivate inside." Gojo said walking away from them.

"Okay then you three... don't go... dying on us now." With that Gojo exited before the curtain closes.

"What? Die? Huh?" Kemn blinked several times having this urge to slap herself to see if this is a dream.

"Die. Sensei?!" Yuta exclaimed also scared.

"Transfer students! Don't let yourself get distracted."

'Oh god.' Kemn prepared her bow and arrow. She knew that the way she held the bow and arrow was sloppy and probably not the right posture—but she have no choice but to just use it the way she read it.

Kemn gulp looking at the creature, it looks like a tall chicken with no head but with arms. There's a horizontal stich in its body starting from its chest to its lower stomach. Instead of having a head it have one big eye.