cute but annoying shorty

Tina
"that shorty is really something...she hit me but did not even apologise.ugh.. Whatever..."I mumble to myself while entering my science class.
As soon as I step in to the class,I saw that annoying face glaring at me...or....should I say shorty..
I paid no attention to her as I took my sit behind her
"Hai,I'm tina"I wish my tablemate.I know her though.I saw her with that annoying shorty just now when we bump into each other.
"Hai,I'm meen"she reply back to me
In a short time,I and meen have got closer to each other
Sometimes that shorty will turn to us for no reason and give meen a killer smile....

Meen
"oh gosh!!!! Whats wrong with me....my heart skip a beat when I saw tina just now.oh gosh.this is definitely not a good sign...."

Pie
"urgh....meen and that Tom look so close.it makes me jealous.oh gosh.....what.....jealous.... Me.

During lunch....
I saw that shorty again...I feel guilty for not apologising just now.im a good kid you know....
I walk towards her and"Hai I'm tina.im sorry cz I bump into you just now.it was pure accident.Im sorry and please forgive me" and I walkes away.actually it was quite awkward.
"that Tom...no I mean tina just came up to me and apologize.I thought she was a strong headed but she is kind though.what...kind...are you out of your mind pie.but I either nees to say something to her later."Pie keep battling with herself.

Night time..at a bench near the uni....

Pie
I decided to take a walk after having conversation with my mom...
"Hei mom.what are you up to???"
"nothing pie having dinner.Hei you know what p'van wanta to have a dinner with us tomorrow night.is it ok for you?"
"mom im sorry,I have some important things to do.I will call you back later.Bye mom.I LOVE you

Thats my mom.trying to hook me up with p'van.P'van is a businessman.he associated with my mom.my mom like him very much but I don't. My mind was floating until I saw a figure at the bench there.the same figure.suddenly a smile crept from me.I walk towards her and sat beside her..

"Hai tina"....

Tina

I just finish having a convo with Jane.Jane is my fren since high school and we are pretty much close.she told me that aya wants to meet me but I dont want to meet her.im afraid that my past memory will haunt me again.I was keep thinking about it when a voice call me out.

"Hi tina"....I look at the source of the voice and found that shorty there. Im sorry,I dont know her name yet.
"Hai,what are you doing here........."I trembled
"its pie actually"she told me
"owh I pie.I think we did not have a proper meeting yet,so can we start again.Hai im tina"I lend my hand
"Hai im pie"she shook my hand
"I actually wanna apologize too for my behavior this morning.I was dumb im so sorry."she told me
"dumb...hahahaha...its alright pie.I forgive you.so can we become friends now??"I askes her
"of course."she answered me unhesitatingly

She is annoying but cute at the same time...Oh God what is this feeling around me.....