ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Fuckk.."

𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦

𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦

As Soap and the others regrouped with Ghost, the tension in the air was thick with unspoken worry. They exchanged weary glances, each of them grappling with the weight of what had transpired. Soap cleared his throat, his voice steady but tinged with urgency.

"Ghost," he began, his tone serious, "we've got a situation."

Ghost's steely gaze met Soap's, his expression betraying nothing but a hint of curiosity. He inclined his head, silently prompting Soap to continue.

"It's Yeuri," Soap continued, his words heavy with concern. "She's been taken by Graves."

A ripple of unease passed through the group as they absorbed the news. Alejandro's jaw tightened, his hands clenching into fists at his sides. "That son of a bitch," he muttered under his breath, his frustration palpable.

Ghost remained silent, his stoic demeanor a mask for the turmoil brewing beneath the surface. His clenched fists betrayed the intensity of his emotions as he struggled to contain his anger.

"We need to move fast," Rodolfo interjected, his voice cutting through the tense atmosphere. "Graves won't hesitate to eliminate her if he feels threatened."

Soap nodded grimly, his mind already racing with possible courses of action. "Agreed," he replied, his voice firm with resolve. "We'll track Graves down and bring Yeuri back, no matter the cost."

With a shared nod of determination, the group set to work, each man falling into his respective role with practiced efficiency. Ghost's movements were precise and deliberate as he checked his gear, his focus unwavering despite the turmoil raging within him.

"Fucking hell, Y/N.."

The four men set out, their vehicle speeding down the dusty road under the fading light. The landscape around them was bleak and unforgiving, mirroring the grim resolve etched on their faces. The engine roared as they navigated the rough terrain, their eyes scanning the horizon for any sign of Graves or Yeuri.