ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Im losing my mind.."

YeuriThe name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered

Yeuri
The name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered.

Don't know how this happened, what had happened, but one thing was for sure; He did feel that same burning desire.

The rain fell in a relentless cascade, a relentless torrent that seemed to drown out all other sound. But amidst the deafening downpour, there was a different kind of symphony playing out—a symphony of desire and longing that pulsed through the air like an electric current.

I leaned back against the rough stone wall, the cold seeping into my skin as a warm, rough hand cupped my face, holding me in place as his lips crashed against mine. The taste of blood mingled with the rain on my tongue, a bittersweet reminder of the chaos that surrounded us.

But despite the turmoil of our surroundings, there was a sense of urgency in the way he kissed me, a hunger that burned bright and fierce in his eyes. I could feel the heat of his body pressed against mine, his muscular frame pinning me against the wall with a deliciously possessive force.

I lost myself in the sensation, my fingers tangling in the wet strands of his hair as I pulled him closer, desperate for more of his touch. His groan reverberated through me, sending shivers down my spine as his hands roamed over my body with a fervent hunger.

Ghost was a warrior through and through, a man who had always prided himself on his discipline and control. But in that moment, all semblance of restraint was gone, replaced by a raw, primal need that burned bright and fierce between us.

His touch was like fire against my skin, igniting a passion that threatened to consume us both. And as his hands explored every inch of my body with a hunger that bordered on desperation, I knew that there was no turning back.

I couldn't help but respond to him, my own hands exploring the contours of his body with a hunger that matched his own. The rain continued to pour down around us, soaking us to the bone as we clung to each other desperately, lost in the heat of the moment.

But even as we surrendered to our desires, there was an unspoken tension between us—a silent acknowledgment of the dangerous game we were playing. Ghost was a man of few words, his actions speaking volumes as he pulled me closer, his lips moving hungrily against mine.

As our lips danced in the rain-soaked darkness, a surge of panic shot through me, drowning out the heat of the moment. What was I doing? This wasn't like me at all. I tried to pull away, but Ghost's firm grip on me kept me pinned against the wall.