ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

"He feels so fucking good."

YeuriThe name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered

Yeuri
The name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered.

I could hear my own heartbeat thumping in my head.

feel it hitting against my chest, threatening to break my ribs.

With half of my sleeve torn off, the stinging sensation of burnt flesh radiated from where the launcher's explosion had grazed me. Every nerve screamed in agony, and the desperate desire to escape this living nightmare gnawed at my soul.

My breath came in rapid, shallow gasps, my body trembling uncontrollably. I'm such a fucking coward, for cowering in the shadows while Soap and Rodolfo faced the danger head-on. But I couldn't move, couldn't bring myself to join the fray. My body was frozen in a state of shock, haunted by the memories of that fateful day.

     "How could you do this to me..!?"
"Because i can."

I grunted, every movement sending waves of agony through my battered body. It felt as though my skin was ablaze, the sensation of molten heat searing every nerve. Glass shards embedded themselves in my flesh, prickling like a thousand needles, especially in my fingertips where my torn gloves had failed to offer protection.

With a deep, steadying breath, I attempted to shift my left leg, but the effort only elicited a sharp, shooting pain that radiated through my entire limb, stealing the breath from my lungs. "Fuuuckk!" The expletive escaped my lips in a guttural cry, my hands trembling uncontrollably.

I wasn't cut out for this life, for the brutality of war. My father had warned me countless times, yet here I was, thrust into the role of commander in his legacy. I should've heeded his advice, never stepped foot into this hellish battlefield.

I shouldn't be here, i need to get out. Get ou-

"Oh...poor Yeuri..." Graves's voice dripped with sarcasm over the crackling comms, his laughter echoing through the airwaves as he maneuvered that damned tank. "All that bark with no bite, look where it's gotten you now..." His words oozed with malice, his tone laced with a twisted sense of satisfaction.

He was toying with me, relishing in my agony, reveling in my helplessness.

Each attempt to rise was met with searing pain, my cries of anguish echoing through the desolate battlefield as I lay prone on the unforgiving ground, blood seeping from my wounds, staining the earth crimson. My consciousness wavered, threatened to slip away into the darkness that beckoned.

My trembling hand reached for the radio, fingers fumbling with the controls before finally managing to activate it. "You'll never get away with this...!" The words were choked out, forced through gritted teeth, a feeble attempt to defy the inevitable.