ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"Im losing my mind.."

YeuriThe name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered

Yeuri
The name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered.

There's an indescribable allure to the sensation of warmth radiating from another body, the comforting weight of their presence pressing against your own. It's a primal instinct, the desire for physical intimacy and connection, whether with a long-term partner or a casual hookup.

For some, it's the tender caress of familiar or unknown hands tracing patterns along their skin, a gentle exploration of each other's bodies that speaks volumes without a single word. For others, it's the thrill of the unknown, the anticipation of discovering new pleasures in the arms of a stranger.

But regardless of the context, one thing remains constant: the pursuit of pleasure. In a world filled with chaos and uncertainty, humans seek solace in the simple joys of physical touch, the ecstasy of shared intimacy that somehow transcends language and logic.

From a young age, I found myself recoiling from physical touch, even from the gentlest of gestures. While others found solace in the warmth of a hug or the comfort of a hand on their shoulder, I felt only discomfort and irritation.

It was a puzzling phenomenon to those around me, who struggled to understand why I resisted the simplest of embraces. My parents, in particular, were perplexed by my aversion to physical contact, often attributing it to some kind of special sensitivity or unique disposition. Autism.

But the truth was far simpler: I just didn't like it. The sensation of another person's touch against my skin felt foreign and invasive, sending shivers down my spine. It wasn't that I lacked affection or empathy; rather, I found solace in the sanctuary of my own body, where I could retreat into the comfort of my own skin.

In the intricate dance of human development and discovery, there exists a marked divergence between the experiences of boys and girls when it comes to self-pleasure and sexual exploration. Boys are initiated into the realm of pleasure through a combination of whispered conversations with friends and clandestine viewings of explicit adult content. Girls, on the other hand, stumble upon the nuances of their own bodies through a series of accidental discoveries, often shared in hushed confessions with their closest confidantes.

For me, i found out the most innocuous of settings: my own bathroom.

It was a typical afternoon like any other, the soft hum of the shower providing a soothing backdrop to my thoughts. And yet, in that seemingly moment, I found myself on the cusp of a revelation. My hands had gently grazed my nipples which were confusingly swollen and sensitive today out of all days, which sent a jolt of pleasure coursing through my body, a hot feeling igniting between my legs, desperate to be touched.