ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

"I hate, water.."

YeuriThe name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered

Yeuri
The name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered.

The ethereal glow of white stars adorned the canvas of the inky black sky, casting a celestial spotlight on the desolate surroundings. We found ourselves in the heart of nowhere, a remote locale illuminated solely by the radiance of those distant celestial bodies. In this obscure setting, a tense tableau unfolded—one person unleashing fury upon another, while the rest of us struggled to intervene and maintain some semblance of order in the chaos.

As the fray reached its peak, the determined efforts of one among us managed to pry the combatants apart. With the combatants temporarily subdued, she found herself relegated to the periphery, her gaze oscillating between the recent skirmish and the uncertain aftermath that loomed ahead.

Amidst this charged atmosphere, Soap emerged as a figure of authority. He positioned his large-ass body as a barrier, arms extended in a resolute T-pose, creating a physical shield that shielded her from the their hostage. He provided both a literal and symbolic shelter, a gesture that sought to diffuse the palpable aggression and bring a semblance of calm to the tumultuous scene.

"What's your fucking deal, Soap!?" she snapped with an undertone of anger, her attempts to shove him proving futile against Soap's unyielding stance.

The air crackled with palpable tension, an unsettling current hinting at the absence of camaraderie between the two. Amidst them, she found herself pressed uncomfortably against the nose of one of the jeeps, the rigid surface offering an unwelcome support. Undeterred, Soap strategically placed himself, hands firmly resting on the car near her sides, effectively locking her in place.

"My deal? What's your damn deal, lass?!" Soap retorted, his voice slicing through the charged atmosphere. The close quarters of their confrontation heightened the drama of the moment. Frustration laced his words as he continued, "We're here trying to extract information, and yet you're unleashing your fury like a raging bull on—" He withdrew his right hand, vehemently pointing towards Hassan, who stood battered, a tableau of visible struggle evident in the blood oozing from his temple and the bruising on his jaw. "—him!" His final words, delivered with hushed intensity, carried a controlled anger beneath the gritted teeth.

The scene unfolded as a vivid portrayal of conflicting motives and escalating tempers. Soap's attempt to assert control clashed against her unwavering defiance, all against the backdrop of Hassan's injured form—a silent witness to the turmoil that had unfolded in the secluded expanse.