Chapter Two: Triple Threat Royalty

Henry POV

"William when is Ellie coming over?," I said.

"In a few moments, sir," he said.

I relaxed in my lovely garden while sitting, admiring the landscape and the beautiful flowers. I finally got time to myself rather than solving constant problems with the growth of land and making people happy. Plus Ellie is coming over to hangout.

"I will go check and see if Queen Ellie is here and send her outside."

William walked away before I can answer, so I continued looking at the view. Few minutes went by, I heard some footsteps behind me and I assume that it was Ellie.

"Hey best friend, you will never believe what I had to deal with..."

When I turned around and I saw King Charles awkwardly smiling at me and I immediately turned red in embarrassment.

"S-sorry I-i didn't..."

"No I should be the one to say sorry." He sat down right next to me and saw the view. "So, this is what you do in your spare time."

"This is one of them," I said.

"But that's not why I'm here." Charles grabbed one of my hand and I got nervous. "I'm sorry what happened on the other day. I should have been more considered since you don't cause a lot of trouble unlike other kingdoms."

Before I knew it, I placed my hand on his face while his hand still on my other hand. "It's not your fault you're just doing your job."

We stayed like for a few seconds, even staring at each other eyes until I heard somebody laughing.

"Well this is unexpected."

We both turned around to see Queen Ellie laughing her head off as Charles and I moved away from each other. His face was red as my face.

"So what was happening between Silent King and Kindness King?"

"N-nothing just chilling," I said.

"Yes, yes! That's what we were doing," he said.

"Alright, if you say so." Ellie hopped right toward me and sit down. "So what's the next adventure plan, genius."

"I'm zoned out, today. How about we watch the shooting stars once it's hits night time," I said.

"Cool, I'm down for it," she said.

"This might sound rude or awkward? But can I joined," Charles asked.

I smiled at him and grab his hand. " Sure, I don't mind."

We all waited when night moves over daytime and the show start. It rained down the shooting stars through the night sky. The stars shined down their lights. There were white, yellow, green, blue, and purple stars. I enjoyed the small show, so did Ellie and especially Charles.

When the show ended, Queen Ellie had to leave for her kingdom and when I looked over to Charles, he was struggling to stay awake.

"Hey? Are you okay?," I said.

"Yeah... I'm just..."

He immediately fell asleep on my chest as I blushed bright red. He looked so tired, so I picked him up as I stood up and walked back inside. I got guest rooms and picked a room for him.

I gently dropped him on the bed, making sure the blanket was covering him. Then, I slowly took off his crown and set it on the bedside table.

I placed my hand on his hair. It was fluffy like a tiger fur. Charles is one of the strongest leaders yet he have the softest hair I feel. I run my fingers through his hair for a few moments before getting a warm smile. I was about to leave but a hand grabbed my arm.

"Please don't leave," he said.

He's sleeping talking but why doesn't it sound so sad.

"I won't leave just let me grab a chair and I'll stay with you," I said.

"Can you hug me?"

I felt like a new shade of red coming on my face. The sleeping king holds out their arms, moving their body up, and I slowly hug him as I move close. It's felt so warm and nice.

Then suddenly, I was pulled on the bed and Charles moves closer on me. I tried to getting out but his grip was too strong. I guess he really proved his strength. I gave up and placed my crown next to his. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Charles POV

I slowly wake up from an unusual dream but I felt something soft around me as I opened my eyes widened. My face turned red as I blushed at the sight of Henry. He soon opened his eyes as blushed as well.

"What happened last night?," I said.

"You kinda fainted on my chest, then I carried you to the guest room, and put you in bed. But.... then, you wanted a hug, so I hug you but you dragged me in bed... with you."

I blushed again but this time much bigger. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!?"

"Woah, woah it's fine, Charles. You were sleep when that happened."

I replayed the scene in my head even know I was asleep at the time. I quickly say thank you to Henry before jumping out of bed. I quickly snatched my crown and ran off.

Most embarrassed moment in my life.