Chapter 10: Dark Secret

P. s I think this part should have a warning but unfortunately, I don't know what kind of warning, so yeah please enjoy.

Henry POV

"Wow you guys weren't kidding," I said.

They really went at it. Decorating the whole place, inviting everyone to the huge event, and good food/drinks.

"By the way? Why at my palace and not Charles's massive castle?"

"Well?" Charles hold my hand as Ellie blow the confetti. "You really help out better than every rulers I meet."

"And you took down Devin better than those ignorant king," Ellie said.

"Charles did most of the work," I said.

"True but I don't want to get all the praises," he said.

I looked around and grab a glass of wine from a butler.

"This party seems very fancy or well done than I remember."

"Well? We never host a party for you before."

"I have but this party looks boring," Ellie said.

"Hey!? It's a formal party, Queen Ellie. Every royal rulers have it unlike you," Carol snarled.

Ben hold Ellie back, so she won't attack Miss. Carol. Rupert, Dave, Sven, Burt, and the other knights were tasked to watch the front and back gate. King Galeforce couldn't make it and took care the kingdom.

The other kingdom couldn't make it due to reconstruction meanwhile King Reginald and King Right were just relaxing on the couch.

"Oh. I don't mind any kind of party you guys throw me. Even my community throws me one," I said.

"Well? What kind of parties does Ellie throw for you, anyway?," Charles said.

"Ah, that's simple. Dance club!," she shouted.

"Agh!? You cannot be serious there's no way..."

Before Carol finish her sentence and I switch the music to Just Dance by Lady Gaga and went off. I made swiftly moves before I break dance to the floor and posed.

Everyone was stunned to silence before clapping and started dancing in their own ways.

"Ha take that Carol!" Ellie flips her hair and grab Ben's hand and they dance together.

"I don't get pay enough for this," Carol growled.

Charles couldn't help chuckled at that bold action as I reached out my hand.

"May I have this dance with the higher king."

"What happened to not being formal," he chuckled.

"Well, sometimes we had to break from the rules~"

I quickly lead the way and we both started dance by the music. It's soon turned to a slow song and all the couples dance close together as I bloom red as I stared at Charlie.

He gestured for us to go outside and I agreed.

"Nice party," he said.

"It's for the both of us."

"Yeah but you really saved my butt." We both sit on the bench as we look up to the stars at the lovely view. "So? Two kings are going to starts dating now."

"Hey, if you feel nervous? I could wait until you're ready."

"No! It's fine!" He blushed red as he got more embarrassed. I laughed a bit, catching a soft punch to my shoulders. "Don't mock me like that. I'm still your superior."