Chapter 6: Golden Giving

Third Person POV

Devin was too busy throwing knifes at each portraits of every royal families in the world but the Royals he killed are currently burning in the fire. He stood up from his golden throne and snatch King Charles's photo.

There were no burn marks or knifes stuck in there. Just hearts while the rest of them suffered in the flames.

"One day, sweetheart. I'll not only have you but full control on all the kingdoms."

He kissed the portrait and stares at King Henry's portrait. Devin have death stares for him. Henry's photo didn't have knifes nor other weapons thrown at him. He never cause any problems with him until he butt into Devin's ways.

And even standing along with Charles. Devin aims an axe to at this portrait and it immediately destroyed.

I will kill King Henry no matter what.

Meanwhile

"Jacob do you have all the gifts," Ellie asked.

"Yes I do but can we please go now," Jacob said, exhausted.

"We're waiting for another guest to arrival."

"WHO CAN WE POSSIBLY WAITING FOR!?!"

Just then King Ben came back with his gifts.

"Is this enough for the event?," he asked.

"Yes, now let's leave. Henry is very strict about this special giving," she said.

"This is going to be a long day," Jacob said.

Henry POV

It's the moment of time. It's Golden Giving. Usually it's for my kingdom but everyone is doing this. I guess because what happened weeks ago.

While the children and teens got gifts, there were food and drinks for the adults. Animals was released for comfort such as dogs, cats, bunnies, tigers (white & orange), and birds.

Everyone was happy and having a good time in Golden Giving. Even Charles who playing with a little girl. I grew red as I kept staring at him.

"Ah, Ice King is in love," Ellie chirped.

"That's new," Ben said.

"Shut it you two," I said.

"Come on Henry, you need to confess your love to Charles," Ellie said.

"I'm not sure, Els. I mean it only been a couples of weeks plus I need more time."

Ellie and Ben gave me a reassuring look before I sneaked up behind Charles and hugged him from behind.

"H- Henry!"

"Yes, Charlie~"

"You!?"

"Thank you for new bunny, mister," she cheered.

"You're welcome, little one," I said.

The girl run off to her parents as Rupert and Dave approached me.

"You have good taste in animals, your majesty," Dave said.

"Yeah but some might be seems dangerous," Rupert said.

"Well, people would disagreed with you," I said.

There were many people hanging out with the animals. A young couple feeding the birds, Sven and Burt are playing with the cats, and three kids sleeping on a white tiger. It was so sweet.

"Wait? Did you guys hear something?," Charles said.

"No sir? I don't?," Dave said.

"Maybe you heard the wind," Rupert said.

Suddenly, I heard a loud roar in a distance and everyone tenses up. I immediately told everyone to stay calm and go back to their homes while Charles, Rupert, Dave, and the others lead the animals in a nearby shelter for safety.

"What is going on!?," Ben said.

"Not sure but it's definitely not a storm," I said.

"Maybe? It was simply a siren from a vehicle, somewhere," Sven assured.

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't a siren!?," Ellie said.

An another roar came through the clouds and we all looked up to found AN ANGRY DRAGON FLYING DOWN RIGHT TOWARDS US!?!

"OH MY GOD!?," Ben screamed.

"SVEN GET BEHIND ME!?," Burt said.

"WE'RE DOOMED," Dave yelled.

The dragon crashed down causing us to stumbled on the ground. The dragon glared at us, daring us to make a move. Everyone turned to me to do something but I have no idea.

When the dragon started to open their mouth, that gave me the motivation to do anything.

"H- hey... dragon. There's no need to act... like a beast!?"

The dragon gave me a weird stare. Weirder like those awkward meetings. The dragon moved closer towards me as l let out my hand with my eyes closed. Everyone was silent including Charles, he never encountered a dragon. No one has!? We all thought dragons was a myth until now!?

The dragon sniffed my hand before they collapsed on top of me.

"Hen!?," Charles said.

Charles grabbed my right arm while Ellie took my left. They both pull but to no availed. Rupert, Dave, and Ben lifted the unconscious dragon as best they can while Sven and Burt help to pull me out. I let out a gasp as I was struggling to get some air but Charles let me leaned on me.

"Easy buddy. You will be fine," he said.

"Yeah but where did this dragon come from?," Ellie said.

"And why was it planning to attack us!?, Rupert said.

"I don't think the dragon wasn't going to attack us," Dave said.

"Well, it did," Sven said.

"It doesn't matter. Let's get this dragon back to my palace," I said.

"Oh and how are we getting this dragon in your palace!?," Rupert shouted.

"Oh, with a crane. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?! We just going had to dragged this dragon back."

"Well, either way. Let's be careful," Charles said.

Meanwhile

"My lord? The dragon didn't kill them as predicted."

"Oh I didn't mess with the dragon to kill them. Just distracted them," Devin smirked. "So I can get this."

He was holding files all about Henry that contained all of his past life and present.

"Now let's leave before they noticed."