PT 10

~A/N sorry for the late update <3~

~Jude~

I wake up to the smell of eggs running through the air, I feel around me but Cardan isn't there. I stand up and walk out of the room to find Cardan standing in front of the stove whistling to himself.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask, he turns around and smiles.

"I'm cooking!" He says, I walk over to the kitchen table as I notice Vivi and Heather are not here.

"Oh great." I mutter.

"What was that?" He asks while setting down a plate of pancakes and eggs infront of me.

"Where's Vivi and Heather?" I ask him while taking the fork and butter knife from his hand.

"They are at work, and I told them not to wake you since you were sleeping so cutely." He says, I stop chewing.

"Where you watching me sleep?!" I ask.

"Well yeah, I've done that for a while actually, I saw you sleeping during class one day and thought you looked super peaceful and calm, which you nevee are may I remind you, so then I just started watching you sleep." He says while shrugging his shoulders, I sit there with my jaw practically on the floor. "What??" He asks with sitting across from me with the same food I have.

"That's kinda weird." I pause, "sorry, not kinda, fully fucking weird to watch someone sleep."

"It's really not, the first time I watched you sleep I acidentally went to Taryn's room." Cardan says.

"How do you know that was her room?" I ask.

"Because she didn't have this." He says while grabbing my hand and holding it up with pointing to my pinky finger that was bitten.

"Was that all?" I ask as he lets go of my hand.

"There was other aspects, just like how I knew it was you that day when you came pretending to be your sister after I wanted to ask her about the death of her husband Locke." He says. I shake my head.

"Damn." I mutter.

"Yeah, the thing was, I never really care that Locke died and that Taryn killed him. I called for her because I knew she would ask you to be her replacement because you can't be glamoured." He says.

"So you really missed me that much?" I ask.

"Yeah, the Living Court kept trying to get me to mary different princesses but I rejected each and every proposal they offered me." He says, I grab his hand and smile.

"I missed you too, I made a whole board with drawings of your face and put 'X's' over the eyes and put knifes in the middle of your forehead." I say while smiling, he pats my hand.

"And this is why you are my murderous queen." He says.

"And this is why you are my wicked king." I say back.