PT 17

~Jude~

I sit at the very end of the table while Madoc sits at the very front of it, Oriana is seated to hi right with Oak to his left. Theres a emtpy chair next to Oriana, but next to Oak is where Vivi sits and Heather sits next to Vivi. Cardan sits next to me and next to the empty chair. We wait until Madoc is finish with gathering his portions of whay he wants before we all start grabbing.

"So, Jude, hows being the mortal queen? Has Cardan brought back many other lovers?" Madoc asks.

"Um actually-" Cardan begans.

"I wasn't talking to you." Madoc growls while glancing at him.

"I am the High King and you will respect me." Cardan counters. Madoc begans to speak but shuts his mouth.

"Fine, but I was talking to my daughter so can she please respond, your. Your majesty." Madoc grumbles.

"Okayy, well actually no. Cardan turns down anyone that flirts with him and he has never brought back another lover." I say, "and being the first mortal High Queen is fine." I stab my fork into the stake Vivi had made earlier today.

"That is surpirsing, the prevous High King brought home so many lovers. I just thought Cardan would be the same." Madoc says.

"Um I'm right here, stop talking to me like I'm not here." Cardan says.

"Oh calm the fuck down." Madoc says.

"That is not how you speak to the High King." Cardan says while standing up.

"Sit the fuck down and be fucking quiet Cardan." I say while looking at my place.

"Yes my sweet dearest amazingest sexiest murdous villianess Jude, anything for you darling anything." Cardan says while grabbing my hand and kissing it before sitting down. I look up and Madoc's eyebrows are raised, Vivi, Oriana and Heather are all talking. Oak is just in his own world.

"I didn't know you still had control over him, but I didn't know you would make hin say all those things either." Madoc says.

"Oh I don't have control over him, anytime I tell him to do something he says that, it's basically out of his own free will." I say.

"Damn, so you got the serpent king wrapped around you little mortal fingure? Impressive." Madoc says.

"Hey, every part of Jude is sexy and hot." Cardan says.

"Cardan, dear. Do you even know what we are talking about?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"No not really." He says.

"Thats good then sweetie." I says while kissing then patting his cheek. Madoc shakes his head.