PT 19.

~A/N, sorry if I take a while to update, Im kinda goimg through a messy relationship rn and I was up till 2 aruging with my bf~

~Jude~

Honestly everhthing Cardan does or does just appals me, I think he might be lying but I realized that the Folk can't lie. So everything Cardan says is true, every single word that comes out of his mouth.
"Woah there High King, I didnt realized you loved her that much." Vivi says.

"I love her more than anyone will ever know." Cardan says.

"Bullshit." Madoc says.

"Pardon?" Cardan asks.

"Once Jude gets old and saggy you'll kick her out and replace her with a new younger and hotter girl, more likely a Folk." Madoc says.

"Madoc I hope you know, that you daughter is the most brilliant girl to ever walk this planet, also if I could, I would find a way to make her live forever. I would burn down all of Faerie just for her to live forever with me, I would kill every single one of the Folk including myself, just for her. Your daughter is my murdous queen and I am will her slave if I must, she has a power over me that no one else has. I crave her, you know the feeling of longing, that is what I feel everytime I look at her." Cardan says, my jaw almost drops to the floor. Everyone else is silent and all eyes swtich from me, to Cardan, and to Madoc.

"Whats the furthest you'd go for Jude?" Heather asks.

"Depends on what she asks for, I mean when she was kidnapped in the Undersea I allowed the Undersea to do whatever they wanted as long as I got Jude back. But even if she got a paper cut I would kill anyone at fault for the paper cut." Cardan says.

"Woah, crazy love right there." Vivi says.

"Yeah but it feels like true love." Heather says while resting her cheek on her hand.

"Im frankly still surpised Jude got 2 princes to notice her." Orianna says.

"What do you mean '2' princes, I thought it was only Cardan that noticed her." Heather says.

"Well why dont you enlighten us with it Jude." Madoc says.

"Well Dain, Cardan's older brother, wanted me to be a spy for him in the Court of Shadows because I can fight and I can lie. So he wanted me, well one day he showed up at Madocs Stronghold and he wanted to speak to me, I then agreed under one agreement. That I was his creature, and his creature only, and so I was, but before that he wanted me to prove my loyaltiy so I had to drive a dagger through my hand which I did all with being glamoured in a way." I say.

"That, is a lot." Heather says.

"My brother showed up at your home?" Cardan says before pausing, "and he made you hurt yourself??"

"Yes, you know why Cardan. You found out the reason the same time as Bomb and Roach." I say.

"Oh yeahhhh." He says.

"I can't believe he wanted you as a spy." Madoc says.

"I bested you in a fight while also poisoning you." I say.

"You poisoned both the drinks." Madoc says.

"So? I drank my whole glass too while you drank half." I said.

"Why the hell did you poison yourself?" Vivi asks.

"Because, I used to poison myself everynight so I could be immune to something the Folk arent." I say.

"Thats hot." Cardan says.

"Young High King! There is achild present." Orianna says.

"Oh crap I forgot about Oak." I say.