A "nice" walk.

(Hey 👋🏻, am the writer of this fan fic! Am not going to be posting on weekdays anymore only on weekends! Am so sorry! Also am sorry for making you wait on this chapter!)

Evans PoV.
I wake up to Gregory shaking me like if I died. With tears rolling down my cheeks. I hug Gregory,tightly.
Gregory PoV.
Evan hugs me, I get butterflies. I shake off the feeling and hug him back. After a while my arms are sore from hugging Evan for so long, but Evan doesn't seem to let go. " Evannn.. my arms are sore!" Evan lets go and gets up and starts to walk away. " Evan! I didn't mean it in a bad way!" " I know, I just want to go on a walk that's it!" I look at him confused. " You want to walk around in the daycare?" I ask worried if he wants to go out. " no, not here. I mean out of the daycare!" I look at him. Forgetting I didn't tell about Chica ,Roxy,and Monty, and Vanessa. ( Also that weird bunny lady) I sigh. " fine, we can go out" we leave the daycare with sun behind us yelling goodbye. We start walking around, I was showing Evan where some hiding spots are and where we can get food. As we leave the kitchen. I hear laughing. I gave Evans hand and run to see the quickest hiding spot is. But the only place is the restrooms. We run in the restrooms and hide in one of the stalls. I start calling for Freddy, but he doesn't respond. I start picking. I hear beeping on my cheek. Shoot!

(286 words! Hope you all have a good day/night!)