A what..?

Evan PoV
While we were walking I was trying to get my mind off of Gregory's hand placement, it was kinda difficult since Gregory was really close and talking to me, I guess I have to try to focus more on him talking then where his hands are. "Evan?" Gregory said in a curious tone. "Y-yes?" Why did I stutter? Why do I feel my face turn hot. Gosh. "I want to go to Freddy's room. So we can rest there for a while." Gregory said. He seemed tired so I guess it'll be alright. "Yeah! Of course. I need to rest my leg. My ankle still hurts.." my ankle hurts a lot. I mostly had to jump a bit because I didn't want to lean too much on to Gregory.

Gregory PoV
Evan ankle still hurts? How bad did he fall? I guess we really don't have a choice. I think for a while and remember seeing a first aid around Freddy's room, maybe there's something in there that will help.

After a while of walking we made it to Freddy's room. I help him down, gently lowering him down on the couch, I go to the back to get the first aid. I rushed back into the room and sat on the ground and looked at his ankle, it was purple and swollen.. it looks like it hurts..poor Evan. I sigh and get started with his ankle.

[After a while]

Evan POV.
Gosh...this pain is seriously a pain in the butt. Good thing Gregory is trying to help.. Gosh. If I was more careful. Maybe this wouldn't be happening.

"Evan?"

I heard his voice call for me. "Yes Gregory?" I smiled at him, I was just happy to be around him. He said "I've finished with your ankle but...um..." he seemed a bit flustered..kinda like what happens to me... he went on "S-so have you seen like a mom kiss there kid when they get hurt...? And it always makes them feel better..?"  His face just flushed after saying that. I was a bit surprised, but a bit confused "Yeah? What about it-....wait...d-do you..." my cheeks flushed. My face felt hot again, Crap.
He nervously smiled and looked down. He went on to try to explain.. "I-i thought it was a good idea since...you got hurt... so I thought you wanted a k-kiss.." His voice sounded nervous and awkward. I blushed. "A-a what..? A-a kiss..?"

[Cliff hanger! 425 words.]