1.

You have always been tormented by your stepmother. She only cared about her own daughter, son, and money. After your mom's death, your dad married her, hoping that you would get mother's love and not feel lonely when he went to work. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Your stepmother already had two children, your dad works hard all day to support y'all. Meanwhile, this lady would frequently beat you, leaving scars on your body. However, you never opened up to your father because he had enough burdens on his shoulders, dealing with problems at work.

Your step sister Bryer had always been jealous of you because you were more beautiful than her. She always tried to trouble you. Not only beautiful but you were much more intelligent than her. She always hated more than anything.

Anyways your step brother Lucas always treated you right. He cared for you and sometimes he secretly helped you with your work. He never supported Bryer nor his mother. Whenever Bryer asked him to join her in task of troubling you he ignored her and never participated in any devilish plans of his mother and sister.

One day, you went to your dad's room to wake your dad up, but he didn't wake up. He had left you alone in this hell. He died - your world shattered.

You always suffered. You were always hitted by bricks on your head. You didn't have much friends to share anything about your life and your problems. You were treated like crap in your own house. Sometimes you slept empty stomach because of those devils.

Tears escaped from your eyes as you remembered how your mom used to cry when you got hurt, how she cared for you when you fell sick. I missed her so much. You also recalled your dad's struggles to provide for you, ensuring you didn't have to go through what he did as a child. You remembered how he would caress your hair and sing you to sleep.

Lost in these memories, you started cleaning the room again when the door burst open.

Y/n's pov
The door swung open, revealing Bryer, my step-sister. She rolled her eyes and said, "If you're done daydreaming, come downstairs. Mom is calling you." I followed Bryer downstairs and found a boy and an old man sitting on the couch. As soon as I entered the small hall, the boy's gaze turned to me, filled with nastiness, making me uncomfortable. He stood up and approached me. I tried to back off, but he grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "Now, you're going to be mine. I'll make you scream my name tonight." His words froze me in place, feeling disgusted. I wanted to slap him right then and there, but before I could react, my mom stood up and walked toward me.

"Listen, bitch, "I've sold you to this guy. He paid me a huge amount, and he'll continue to pay me in the future. So behave like a good girl" She said. Tears finally escaped from my eyes. The guy dragged me with him and forced me into the car. The driver started driving, and I desperately tried to fight back, hitting him, but he just slapped me. The taste of blood filled my mouth as it started to bleed. Fuck why am I even alive ?

the guy began touching me inappropriately. I screamed, cried, and pleaded with him to stop when suddenly the car came to a halt.

"What happened!?" he asked.

"Sir, J-Jay!!" the driver stammered. The car was surrounded by men dressed in black, carrying guns in their hands.